Advertising

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby D-Trains on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:
D-Trains wrote:
Don Gorgon wrote:yea that is what I just posted


Now I have no reason to go out and get my newspaper off my driveway in the morning. Nothing new or good in there thanks to you and the Mariners. :(

dt


okay, so that beat your morning edition...


Damn internets.

dt
 
Posts: 52343
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:31 am
Location: Kirkland, WA

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby Don Gorgon on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 pm

I put the entire thing up there since it seemed a pretty interesting article
 
Posts: 41287
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 am
Location: balm yard

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby D-Trains on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:I put the entire thing up there since it seemed a pretty interesting article


I have already reported you to Joan and her henchman.

dt
 
Posts: 52343
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:31 am
Location: Kirkland, WA

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby Don Gorgon on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:41 pm

I gonna need to lay low for a bit, man I give it to JS, that guy doesn't mind talking, that was really very open and honest, he could have just dodged the question, he sort of involves RS in it, endlessly interesting
 
Posts: 41287
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 am
Location: balm yard

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby D-Trains on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:I gonna need to lay low for a bit, man I give it to JS, that guy doesn't mind talking, that was really very open and honest, he could have just dodged the question, he sort of involves RS in it, endlessly interesting


Yeah I loved his "This isn't like a football movie/bashing in the door" line. lol He isn't a big guy so that is another great visual of RS bashing the door done to his office demanding a trade. Great stuff.

dt
 
Posts: 52343
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:31 am
Location: Kirkland, WA

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby Don Gorgon on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 pm

he is an interesting guy, unpolished in an interview, I wondered about him actually overcoming that to get where he is, there are a lot smoother customers out there when it comes to that sort of thing but obviously, he really knows his business
 
Posts: 41287
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 am
Location: balm yard

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby D-Trains on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:he is an interesting guy, unpolished in an interview, I wondered about him actually overcoming that to get where he is, there are a lot smoother customers out there when it comes to that sort of thing but obviously, he really knows his business


Yeah, seems really nervous and shy. So rare these days for guys in his position.

btw Thames hit his 8th tonight. :shock:

dt
 
Posts: 52343
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:31 am
Location: Kirkland, WA

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby TheProfessional on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Why don't they just say he isn't available?
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 am

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby calabcoug on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:16 am

They are accommodating Sherman...that's why. “Right now, I don’t think the odds are very good,
Schneider echoed Sherman’s comments from earlier this month indicating there was no bad blood between the two sides with the trade dialogue continuing.

“We just have a great relationship,’’ Schneider said, nothing he talked to Sherman on Thursday. “We have constant communication.’’


March 28 to April 20--- no change in JS's message. Same thing Pete and sherman said 3 weeks ago too. Just a boat load of speculation by pundits-- Miami, NE, Oakland, -- OOO ahhh... the ask is this, no now it's reduced, no now it's back--- yet the unusually "transparent" Hawks have confirmed nothing except that everyone involved knows...the trade talk is mutual, communication is clear and there is no bad blood... but somehow...that message is just ignored.

If they get offered the moon and the stars...if they can hoodwink someone...sure. As I have been saying, JS has played this perfectly...taken full advantage of the ability to float a name while not pissing off the name.

Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report recently reported six team executives said Seattle was simply doing its due diligence when it came to Sherman rumors, although one NFC general manager added, "The Seahawks are showing a guy who thinks he's the boss who is really the boss."
 
Posts: 7608
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:58 am
Location: Calabasas, CA

Re: Richard Sherman

Postby TheProfessional on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:59 am

calabcoug wrote:They are accommodating Sherman...that's why. “Right now, I don’t think the odds are very good,
Schneider echoed Sherman’s comments from earlier this month indicating there was no bad blood between the two sides with the trade dialogue continuing.

“We just have a great relationship,’’ Schneider said, nothing he talked to Sherman on Thursday. “We have constant communication.’’


March 28 to April 20--- no change in JS's message. Same thing Pete and sherman said 3 weeks ago too. Just a boat load of speculation by pundits-- Miami, NE, Oakland, -- OOO ahhh... the ask is this, no now it's reduced, no now it's back--- yet the unusually "transparent" Hawks have confirmed nothing except that everyone involved knows...the trade talk is mutual, communication is clear and there is no bad blood... but somehow...that message is just ignored.

If they get offered the moon and the stars...if they can hoodwink someone...sure. As I have been saying, JS has played this perfectly...taken full advantage of the ability to float a name while not pissing off the name.

Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report recently reported six team executives said Seattle was simply doing its due diligence when it came to Sherman rumors, although one NFC general manager added, "The Seahawks are showing a guy who thinks he's the boss who is really the boss."


They are not accommodating Sherman. That's ridiculous.
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Soggyblogger and 2 guests

Advertising