Advertising

Re: Lynch's take on Kaepernick

Postby Don Gorgon on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:20 pm

ML sitting at the Raider-Cardinals game during the playing of the national anthem tonight

https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/2017/ ... m-1300.jpg
Last edited by Don Gorgon on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 am

ThePro wrote:
D-Trains wrote:Maybe this is why so many people are shot by police. This guy opted to go with no lethal force and it almost cost him is his life. This guy could have been unarmed and if the cop had shot him when he didn't obey orders then the cop is racist. F-ing absurd.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/08/11 ... -vstop.cnn

The cop was black so I'm pretty sure no one would have called him a racist.

You're right.
They would have called him Uncle Tom.

Postby ThePro on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:15 am

WallaWallaDawg wrote:
ThePro wrote:
D-Trains wrote:Maybe this is why so many people are shot by police. This guy opted to go with no lethal force and it almost cost him is his life. This guy could have been unarmed and if the cop had shot him when he didn't obey orders then the cop is racist. F-ing absurd.

You're right.
They would have called him Uncle Tom.

Thought you FOE'd me. It's not a game . No one is opposed to reason. Uncle Tom. You are so out of touch . Your Mom is an Uncle Tom

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 am

You are just an angry little man.
:roll:

Postby D-Trains on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:07 am

ThePro wrote:

Exactly. Maybe white cops in the exact situation aren't racist either, they just don't want to die. Ever think of that? Ever think that just might be a possibility. No, of course you don't.

dt

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 am

ThePro wrote:
WallaWallaDawg wrote:You are just an angry little man.
:roll:

So you didn't FOE me? You are so pathetically stupid and ignorant it's not worth the effort to even respond. You make every conversation about and/or against me. You don't even comprehend what you are saying. I could make a you take up a pro stance on anything all I would have to do is promote a side and you would take the opposite.

I could say I am against human trafficking and you would say human trafficking is great. I could say cancer is bad and you would argue that we need cancer. Anything to impress your forum " friends" . Or you think you are being impressive. Let me talk to you in your immature, primitive language..

:roll: :lol: :shock: :?: :evil: :mrgreen:

My only question to your above (waste of time) post.....where did I ever say I had "the pro" on my FOE list?
You prove over and over again that you do have an issue with reading comprehension.
Don't worry about it.....nobody's surprised.

Postby ThePro on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:23 am

WallaWallaDawg wrote:
My only question to your above (waste of time) post.....where did I ever say I had "the pro" on my FOE list?
You prove over and over again that you do have an issue with reading comprehension.
Don't worry about it.....nobody's surprised.

How soon we forget. Not the reading comprehension dis . With your brilliant use of words like "distain" and penchant for emojis. No most don't have a clue WTF you're talking about.

:roll: :?: :lol: :shock: :twisted: :mrgreen: 8)

Postby D-Trains on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:24 am

Interesting that everyone is freaking out about Trump's comment that there was violence on both sides in Charlotteville yesterday. These White supremacist are horrible people but is seemed to me the violence was in fact on both sides based on the video I saw. I guess some think violence is ok as long as it is waged against people that you don't agree with and that you don't think are worthy of free speech. Champion free speech until the cows come home but the second it is utilized by someone on the other side it is no longer a good thing.

dt

Postby ThePro on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:33 am

D-Trains wrote:Interesting that everyone is freaking out about Trump's comment that there was violence on both sides in Charlotteville yesterday. These White supremacist are horrible people but is seemed to me the violence was in fact on both sides based on the video I saw. I guess some think violence is ok as long as it is waged against people that you don't agree with and that you don't think are worthy of free speech. Champion free speech until the cows come home but the second it is utilized by someone on the other side it is no longer a good thing.

dt

You proved one thing. You have no clue what you're talking about. Criticizing the KKK , Nazis and alt right is a pretty low bar to clear wouldn't you agree? Trump didn't do it because he shares the same ideologies as those hate group.They are his people. They were dressing like him and chanting his name. Attacking clergy and chanting racial slurs is not freedom of speech. Ramming a car into people is not having a different point of view.

Like most matters of this nature. Most forum members on here don't have a clue. Not surprised at all. Here comes Wallawalladumbass with his Pro KKK post..

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks