Advertising

Damn it feels good to hate the 49ers PREDICTION THREAD!

Postby auroraave on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:40 am

Alright kiddos, let's hear all the blow out predictions! 48-3, 65-12, 98-0, 39-2, 56-6!

I think the SF defense is gonna be feistier than expected, and after watching tape of the GB debacle, the game plan will be pretty easy to forecast: load the box, stuff the run, overwhelm the 'offensive' line and harass RW all day. Its what every DC in the NFL does - and will continue to do - until the #firebevell think tank decides to ever try a counter attack.

I'm not holding my breath. We've seen this movie too many times.

I think it's close going in to halftime, mostly because Bevell will make no adjustments and the oline has zero confidence right now. This offense just comes out of the gate slow AF and cannot ever seem to get out of first gear early. Until they prove me wrong, I just do not have any confidence in the offense. They have the skill players, they just have no line, no confidence, and no real logical game plan, other than 'hang on until there's 2:00 minutes to go and then go up tempo'. That sh*t has to change. I am super annoyed we continue with these BS philosophies that have been proven failures.

Close at halftime, Seattle pulls away in the second half, 19-6

Re: Damn it feels good to hate the 49ers PREDICTION THREAD!

Postby Michael K 2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:17 pm

17 to 6 Seattle.

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Both offenses look like total crap.

3-0 Seattle.......in overtime.

Postby maoling on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Seattle Defense 14
Seattle Offense 6

Seattle 20 Niners 6

Postby Michael K 2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:08 pm

WallaWallaDawg wrote:Both offenses look like total crap.

WallaWallaDawg wrote:Both offenses look like total crap.

Oh man. If either of these scenarios happen there may be suicide watches for the fans leading into the Titan game. How good will we feel going into Tennessee if they move the line around? If we stink against the 9ers that is a definite possibility. That was the speculation on KIRO this morning.

Imagine this going to Tenn

LT Joeckel
LG Aboushi
C Britt
RG Ifedi
RT Pocec

Haha, I would die. All the talk about continuity and then one guy stays in the same spot after two weeks? Not that I think the above will happen. But I do wonder if Aboushi and Pocic start getting looks. I realize that Pocic is listed as the backup at RT and C, but couldn't he play Guard? Wasn't that the story coming in? Or I guess Pocic could move to RT and we could move Ifedi back to Guard? Send Glowinski and Adhiambo to the bench were they belong and go with -

Joeckel, Glowinski, Britt, Ifedi, Pocic..........? Could moving guys really make us worse than we were last week? Damn, that was scary bad....as bad as I have seen.

Man, I am so depressed about the state of this Offensive Line.

Postby calabcoug on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:32 pm

I've felt all along it should be Joeckel (LT) Glowinski (LG) Britt (C) Aboushi (RG) Ifedi (RT)

I get a kick out the Pocic should be starting mantra...after the schooling the rookies have taken for the Hawks on the OL over the past year... Odihambo got manhandled in GB. It takes time to learn the footwork and hand fighting skills to deal with NFL DL talent. Pocic will hopefully turn into a good one...but baptism by fire is failing.

Hawks 24 SF 10

Postby Michael K 2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:36 pm

So, do you think Odhiambo is better than Pocic talent wise? I mean, last year he couldn't beat out a rookie basketball player. Something about that just doesn't sit right with me. I don't think the guy belongs on the field....certainly not at LT.

Postby DAWG SATURDAY on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Pocic was the worst O-lineman the Hawks had in the pre-season. Dude was on his ass every other play which is why he isn't starting.

Postby Michael K 2 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:19 pm

DAWG SATURDAY wrote:Pocic was the worst O-lineman the Hawks had in the pre-season. Dude was on his ass every other play which is why he isn't starting.

Weird, you would think that would make him a natural for this line since we usually had a few guys on their asses every snap!

Have you guys seen the photo going around? It was twice attached to my facebook wall. It shows three or four Green Bay defenders chasing Wilson with three Seahawk blockers running harmlessly behind. Says, "Seahawks O Line at it again." So ugly.

Postby ThePro on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

9- 3 Seahawks

Next

Return to Seahawks