Advertising

Re: Who Do You Want For Coordinators?

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:04 am

HomerHawk wrote:Zorn would be an interesting option to bring back as a QB coach for RW. He's certainly proven to be an excellent QB coach (if not HC or OC). He's developed quick read (3/5 step) release QBs like Hasselbeck. He's also one of a small handful of former QBs who had comparable scrambling ability to Russ.

I like it! Even more so, make him OC. He's held that position before.

Of course I'm a little biased when it comes to Zorn.

Postby Michael K 2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:11 am

Yeah, I am the wrong guy to speak on Zorn since there were years I hated Dave Krieg just because he took Jimmy's job! LOL. Well, that and because I met them both, and Krieg is a dickhead and Zorn and Largent are amazing guys!

Postby D-Trains on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:17 am

Michael K 2 wrote:Yeah, I am the wrong guy to speak on Zorn since there were years I hated Dave Krieg just because he took Jimmy's job! LOL. Well, that and because I met them both, and Krieg is a dickhead and Zorn and Largent are amazing guys!

Krieg is a dickhead. Wild. Had no idea. What did he do?

dt

Postby Michael K 2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:24 am

Kind of a long story, but it involved a mob of fans in Cheney at training camp, and how Zorn and Largent handled it compared to how Krieg handled it. I have read stuff too, and listening to some of the few things he has said since he quit playing. I have just never really liked him.

He sure had some good years here on the field though.

Postby 2018WSorBust on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:43 am

D-Trains wrote:
2018WSorBust wrote:Somebody's Som and I immigrated over here because the Mariner Forum has understandably turned into an insufferable hellhole of endless bitching and moaning. At least with the changes in the works there are some positive things to talk about over here. At least for awhile...

You have posted here before this week haven't you? Btw this forum is so much better than it used to be imo.

dt

I started spending more time over here on the "darkside" once the M's missed on Ohtani. Besides, right now there some interesting stuff going on in VMAC land. Cause for optimism imo.

Postby D-Trains on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:45 am

I think all we need to now complete the transformation is update the team music video..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9AdWthjfU

Postby Don Gorgon on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:51 am

2018WSorBust wrote:
D-Trains wrote:
2018WSorBust wrote:Somebody's Som and I immigrated over here because the Mariner Forum has understandably turned into an insufferable hellhole of endless bitching and moaning. At least with the changes in the works there are some positive things to talk about over here. At least for awhile...

You have posted here before this week haven't you? Btw this forum is so much better than it used to be imo.

dt

I started spending more time over here on the "darkside" once the M's missed on Ohtani. Besides, right now there some interesting stuff going on in VMAC land. Cause for optimism imo.[/quote

they give you something to talk about because JSPC are in it to compete, in a league that is pretty staid they have done some of the major offseason deals lately, the Harvin trade, the Graham trade, now the coaching shakeup. That someone would compare them to the Mariners in assuming they would be happy to just continue on with the same formula I do not believe is fair, year to year they have gone out and made moves to shake things up, try to bring in a difference maker

Postby 2018WSorBust on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Did anybody compare them to the M's? I must have missed that.

Postby Don Gorgon on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:57 pm

yeah, in terms of them being reluctant to make changes

Postby 2018WSorBust on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:yeah, in terms of them being reluctant to make changes

Interesting... 4,000 trades later... I know, I know, it's not necessarily personnel.

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks