Advertising

Re: 53 man roster prediction

Postby Hindemith on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Rooosevelt wrote:Seriously, McGough can't be pronounced Magoo.... can it????

Yeah, probably Mickgoo or Mickgow.

Postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Rooosevelt wrote:Seriously, McGough can't be pronounced Magoo.... can it????

I think it could. He certainly plays like magoo. There is a reason why he was a 7th round draft pick. I don't have much confidence in Davis but he will make the team barring any trades for a qb.

Postby JAWA on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:53 pm

I'm not ready to give up on McGough just yet. He has three more preseason games to prove he belongs on this roster. For now, I still would go with Davis as the backup despite the INT.

Postby BroadcastingHusky on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:44 am

HawkBowler wrote:
WIDE RECEIVER
KEEP: Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Amara Darboh, Jaron Brown, Marcus Johnson, Brandon Marshall.

CUT: David Moore, Tanner McEvoy, Cyril Grayson, Damore’ea Stringfellow, Caleb Scott, Keenan Reynolds, Malik Turner.

Good competition here. Who is big Stringfellow? Made some outstanding plays last night. Even though McEvoy is in the dog house, with his size and experience, he still has a shot at making the team.

Surprised nobody answered this.

Stringfellow was a Washington Husky who was destined for big things with the program until he and Cyler Miles beat up Seahawks fans following our Superbowl win.

He then transferred to Ole Miss where he was pretty good, but nothing too special.

I'm surprised they didn't mention him either. He's better than Darboh in my opinion. Big body who is going to push people around and make athletic plays. I think they like him. Times writers are always such weenies and never make big predictions.

Postby Michael K 2 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:23 am

BroadcastingHusky wrote:
HawkBowler wrote:
WIDE RECEIVER
KEEP: Doug Baldwin, Tyler Lockett, Amara Darboh, Jaron Brown, Marcus Johnson, Brandon Marshall.

CUT: David Moore, Tanner McEvoy, Cyril Grayson, Damore’ea Stringfellow, Caleb Scott, Keenan Reynolds, Malik Turner.

Good competition here. Who is big Stringfellow? Made some outstanding plays last night. Even though McEvoy is in the dog house, with his size and experience, he still has a shot at making the team.

Surprised nobody answered this.

Stringfellow was a Washington Husky who was destined for big things with the program until he and Cyler Miles beat up Seahawks fans following our Superbowl win.

He then transferred to Ole Miss where he was pretty good, but nothing too special.

I'm surprised they didn't mention him either. He's better than Darboh in my opinion. Big body who is going to push people around and make athletic plays. I think they like him. Times writers are always such weenies and never make big predictions.

Blows me away that he says besides Moore non of the other receivers did anything. If not for a BS OPI call Stringfellow would have had two big catches were he showed off size and athleticism.

Obviously these guys see practice, but I feel both McEvoy and Darboh would be wasting roster space right now.

Postby Hindemith on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:55 pm

McEvoy got opportunities last year and didn't show much, in fact may even have hurt the offense. Time for him to put up or leave. Also, they need to target Darboh about 15 times in the next game and find out what he's got, because cutting Moore or somebody else just because you don't want to give up in a 3rd round pick could really bite them in the rear. I want to see more Stringfellow and others as well.

Postby VOR on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:47 am

I just don't see how you can release anyone to keep Procise.

A real actual football player will need to be lost to another NFL team in order to free up a spot to keep him so he can play in 3 or 4 games.

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:26 am

BroadcastingHusky wrote:Stringfellow was a Washington Husky who was destined for big things with the program until he and Cyler Miles beat up Seahawks fans following our Superbowl win.

Beatup Seahawk fans and now he's a Seahawk?

I wish you didn't tell me that.

Postby BroadcastingHusky on Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:39 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
BroadcastingHusky wrote:Stringfellow was a Washington Husky who was destined for big things with the program until he and Cyler Miles beat up Seahawks fans following our Superbowl win.

Beatup Seahawk fans and now he's a Seahawk?

I wish you didn't tell me that.

I mean... I'm a Hawks fan and I don't really care. Not gonna have Hawk blinders on. There are huge idiots in our fan base... go to one game and you'll figure that out.

Cyler Miles was the Husky QB and he was from Denver. I can imagine him wearing some Broncos gear, walking around downtown... and some drunk idiot Hawks fan probably said something he shouldn't have and tried to start **** regarding the win and Stringfellow was defending his guy.

I seriously doubt the kid was out looking to beat up Hawk fans for the hell of it.

He made a mistake and lives with the consequences.

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks