Advertising

Re: The Rams add a pass rusher

Postby auroraave on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 am

Knowing this teams jekyll and hyde personality this season, they'll go full tilt and upset the Lambs to keep hope alive - but then **** the bed at home vs GB - and we're back to 500. It's been that kind of season. I will not be surprised at all if they beat the Lambs - no one expects them to. I hope they do - lambs fans annoy me. All 30 of 'em :P

Postby D-Trains on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:35 am

auroraave wrote:Knowing this teams jekyll and hyde personality this season, they'll go full tilt and upset the Lambs to keep hope alive - but then **** the bed at home vs GB - and we're back to 500. It's been that kind of season. I will not be surprised at all if they beat the Lambs - no one expects them to. I hope they do - lambs fans annoy me. All 30 of 'em :P

I have already predicted we are in position to make the playoffs going into the final game vs. AZ and lose on a missed SEABass FG in final seconds and miss them again by a game. :?

dt

Postby Hindemith on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:04 pm

Anyone read Condotta's injury report? The Seahawks have something like 12 players banged up with several expected to be out for this game (the most serious being McDougal). The Rams, meanwhile, don't have a single injured player on their entire 53 man roster. How is that even possible?

Previous

Return to Seahawks