Advertising

Re: Why the Niners loss was such a big deal

Postby Michael K 2 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:39 pm

So, you just looked at a worse case scenario and assumed it to be fact? That is why the loss is a big deal? I doubt Carolina wins tonight and I doubt that Philly or Washington win next week.

Postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:So, you just looked at a worse case scenario and assumed it to be fact? That is why the loss is a big deal? I doubt Carolina wins tonight and I doubt that Philly or Washington win next week.

No need to put words in my mouth as I never said it was "fact" that all this will happen. You obviously didn't read the article very well. It is not out the of the realm of possibility that we do lose our next two and other teams pass us. If we would have just taken care of business clinched none of this would have been relative in any way.

Postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:So, you just looked at a worse case scenario and assumed it to be fact? That is why the loss is a big deal? I doubt Carolina wins tonight and I doubt that Philly or Washington win next week.

The redskins where clearly not suppose to win this last Sunday as well with all their injuries and the Eagles where a huge underdog against the rams but they won as well. Enough said.

Postby Michael K 2 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Livesmatterinthiscountry wrote:

No need to put words in my mouth as I never said it was "fact" that all this will happen. You obviously didn't read the article very well. It is not out the of the realm of possibility that we do lose our next two and other teams pass us. If we would have just taken care of business clinched none of this would have been relative in any way.

The article talks about the worst case scenario for next weekend, even says it isn't what is likely to happen, but worst case. The title of the thred is "Why the Niners loss was such a big deal" So, how the hell did I put words in your mouth?

Pointing out again that we didn't clinch yesterday is one thing, but tagging an article that even states it is unlikely as the reason it is a bad thing is an odd thing to do, especially if you are going to get all pissy pants about it if someone points it out!

Postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:13 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:
Livesmatterinthiscountry wrote:

The article talks about the worst case scenario for next weekend, even says it isn't what is likely to happen, but worst case. The title of the thred is "Why the Niners loss was such a big deal" So, how the hell did I put words in your mouth?

Pointing out again that we didn't clinch yesterday is one thing, but tagging an article that even states it is unlikely as the reason it is a bad thing is an odd thing to do, especially if you are going to get all pissy pants about it if someone points it out!

You make it whatever you fricken heart desires. It's a problem when you are suppose to clinch , rest people etc and can't do against probably the worst team in the league. Worst case scenarios have a chance to occur , if they didn't they wouldn't bring them up. Who is to say that the hawks are good enough to win their next two the way they played yesterday and the teams behind us can't continue to win ? I am done talking to you.
Last edited by Livesmatterinthiscountry on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ThePro on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:14 pm

The NFL wanted their night game next week. Both teams lost and now it's going to be World War 3 on Synday night. A Seahawks win and that might not have happened.

Postby ice99 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:09 pm

The Seahawks could still make the playoffs even in that worst case. If Dallas loses their final 2 games and Carolina loses one of their remaining games.

Postby trharder on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:03 pm

If we don't make the playoffs, we weren't going to do any good in the playoffs anyway. One game at a time. I would like to beat the Chiefs just for the sake of beating the bastards and further confusing the national media that only views the Seahawks in cliche terms and has already crowned the Chiefs.

Postby Hindemith on Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:15 pm

ThePro wrote:The NFL wanted their night game next week. Both teams lost and now it's going to be World War 3 on Synday night. A Seahawks win and that might not have happened.

Janiblowski, Blocic, and G.I. Bloe probably got paid off by NBC to throw the game. :lol:
Last edited by Hindemith on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Seahawks