Advertising

Re: Grab The Chiefs By The P****

Postby Hindemith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:34 pm

The big bad Bears are trailing SF at the half. Yeah, I'm really scared of facing them in the playoffs. :lol:

Postby Don Gorgon on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Hindemith wrote:
Don Gorgon wrote:K.J. Wright has had the treatment twice this season, I would have to see where they are not being consistent with how they treat the pair of them if one was more desperate than the other. I think you play the entire season this way, you get players out there as much as possible

I was referring to putting him out there 3 days after getting the treatment, something they didn't do with Wright. I don't know if that is unusual or ill-advised, I'm just going off someone who supposedly has some familiarity with Regenokine therapy that I heard talking about this on the radio. Maybe it was just complete b.s. - I really don't know. Whatever the case, he shouldn't be playing in a game they aren't likely to win and that they don't need to win if his condition is not significantly improved from last week.

The Regenokine treatment involves extracting the blood and then slightly heating it. The heat creates a kind of “fever” for the blood, inducing the inflammation that is a normal healing mechanism for the body. The blood is then put in a tube and spun in a centrifuge which separates the blood into its constituent parts. A layer of red blood cells collect at the bottom of the tube, a yellowish layer forms above it. The yellowish serum contains the good stuff, now-concentrated cytokines that fight inflammation and proteins that promote good health and block pain. After being injected back into the patient, the serum brings immediate pain relief to most patients. In others it can take several weeks. The feel good effects are effective in about 75 percent of patients and typically last two to four years.

sounds to me there is no particular time to wait, and besides its for pain relief, either its going to work or its not, playing shouldn't be a factor unless he can't tolerate the pain, that is up to him

Postby Hindemith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Yeah, I already read all that. It has two purposes, pain relief and reducing inflammation. Like I already said, I heard someone on one of the radio programs on Friday mention that you need more than a couple days for the procedure to take full effect. That is what I was going off.

Postby Don Gorgon on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm

reducing the inflammation reduces the pain...well hope it worked

Postby Hindemith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Bo Scarbrough on the inactive list. Sure glad they picked him up. :roll: Why didn't they pick up another OL with Ifedi out and Fluker hurt?

And what the fvck is Nazair Jones doing back on the inactive list when Reed is playing through injuries and might not last through the game? Can't understand some of these decisions.
Last edited by Hindemith on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:24 pm

Vikings won and will probably win their last game as well. They have a totally new offense that is now working for them under the new coordinator, so ya.

Postby Livesmatterinthiscountry on Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:25 pm

probably looking at the number 6 seed on the road against a hot team that is if we even make it in.

Postby seattlesports1 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Wow. Great job by the entire team. Great win

Nice to see Russ Bring it too.

Baldwin. Awesome. Flipping awesome. Great job guys.

Postby BroadcastingHusky on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:45 pm

HOW BOUT THAT "IMTHEBIGGESTMORONINTHISCOUNTRY" !!!!

**** OFF IDIOT.

Postby ThePro on Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:49 pm

acctingman wrote:Chiefs - 45
Hawks - 17

Nice prediction super twelve!!

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks