Advertising

Re: Grab The Chiefs By The P****

Postby TACOMA is my destiny on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:22 pm

BroadcastingHusky wrote:HOW BOUT THAT "IMTHEBIGGESTMORONINTHISCOUNTRY" !!!!

**** OFF IDIOT.

Livesmatter was proclaiming gloom & doom after the first two losses. I'm proud to say even then I predicted Seattle would make the playoffs. And this is much better during a "rebuild" with young players as opposed to trying to back in with washed-up clowns like Sherman, Bennett, etc

Postby BroadcastingHusky on Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:56 pm

TACOMA is my destiny wrote:
BroadcastingHusky wrote:HOW BOUT THAT "IMTHEBIGGESTMORONINTHISCOUNTRY" !!!!

**** OFF IDIOT.

Livesmatter was proclaiming gloom & doom after the first two losses. I'm proud to say even then I predicted Seattle would make the playoffs. And this is much better during a "rebuild" with young players as opposed to trying to back in with washed-up clowns like Sherman, Bennett, etc

I said 10-6 in the prediction thread.

Very possible chance that happens :)

Postby ThePro on Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:40 am

They grabbed that p****

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:52 am

Livesmatterinthiscountry wrote:probably looking at the number 6 seed on the road against a hot team that is if we even make it in.

It appears that you've been grabbed by the p^ssy!

Postby D-Trains on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:15 am

acctingman wrote:Chiefs - 45
Hawks - 17

Damn Sam you have a had a horrific year with your doom and gloom predictions. What was your season prediction 4-12??? :lol:

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:26 am

The Chiefs actually had two pussies in this game: the run defense and the over-the-top defense. Hawks grabbed them both. Also, the Hawks D line did a great job of harassing Mahomes all night. He really hasn't faced that kind of pressure all season. Our corners also did a great job of sticking to the Chiefs receivers.

Postby Michael K 2 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:46 am

Michael K 2 wrote:Mahomes was helpless last week while he watched the worse rush defense in football give up first down after first down...and that was a home game. I expect he spends a lot of times on the sidelines tonight as well, as long as we don't go brain dead and decide it is time to air it out.

Fine, I will toot my own horn!

Postby acctingman on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:46 am

D-Trains wrote:
Hawks - 17

Damn Sam you have a had a horrific year with your doom and gloom predictions. What was your season prediction 4-12??? :lol:

No one is happier than me that I was so wrong.

However, I don't think they'll go far in the playoffs, but I think they beat Dallas. However, with that said, if that running game is purring and the Hawks don't turn the ball over (and keep the penalties down) they can do some serious damage.

Hmmmmm......crow

Postby D-Trains on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:59 am

acctingman wrote:
D-Trains wrote:
Hawks - 17

No one is happier than me that I was so wrong.

However, I don't think they'll go far in the playoffs, but I think they beat Dallas. However, with that said, if that running game is purring and the Hawks don't turn the ball over (and keep the penalties down) they can do some serious damage.

Hmmmmm......crow

:)

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks