Advertising

Re: Grab the Cardinals by the Cooter

Postby seattlesports1 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Our offense is a major issue to me. If we play like we did today we will lose by 14 easy.

Postby hsfootballfan on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:34 pm

hsfootballfan wrote:Oline and Special teams were pathetic...really need Fluker and Sweeney back for Cowboys...not sure about ST, stat wise numbers not bad for year.

Punt return Yardage near bottom.

Postby Michael K 2 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:56 pm

Need to figure out the special teams. Having Seabass kick short is stupid, having T Lock run a kick out of the endzone is stupid, and the punt protection was God Awful!

The defense played real well, and I thought Russ played real well. David Moore was pathetic, he ran two of the laziest routs I've ever seen (one resulting in an INT and the other probably cost us a big TD), Baldwin looked like he wanted to be anywhere but on the field, and the O Line looked like Tom Cable was back....but Russ, T Lock and the backs did just enough.

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Cooter almost grabbed us with a Cardinal today.

Postby 57reasons on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:Need to figure out the special teams. Having Seabass kick short is stupid, having T Lock run a kick out of the endzone is stupid, and the punt protection was God Awful!

The defense played real well, and I thought Russ played real well. David Moore was pathetic, he ran two of the laziest routs I've ever seen (one resulting in an INT and the other probably cost us a big TD), Baldwin looked like he wanted to be anywhere but on the field, and the O Line looked like Tom Cable was back....but Russ, T Lock and the backs did just enough.

yeah, funny that it took us till week 17 for the OL pass pro to look like the last 4 years under Cable (I dont count the first 2 weeks when Carroll meddled with the playcalling). shows what a difference the guard play makes, with both Fluke and Sweeze sitting out. Good news is they're both expected back next week, when it really counts. Upgrade at left guard, upgrade at right guard, upgrade at right tackle, and upgrade at blocking TE (Fant). now if only they can figure out how to block for the punter....

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:28 pm

Sweezy is trying to come back from a four-week injury in two weeks. Will he be able to do that?

Postby seattlesports1 on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Ih hope he can get back, I can't see Poscic anymore. He is absolutely horrid. He looks lost, slow, and weak out there. I rather see Hunt in there, he can't be any worse.

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:54 am

That one play where the DB lined up right in front of him and he just let him go through to sack Russ.... wow... there's a head problem there for sure. Physically, Pocic is a barbarian. He's just constantly confused as to who to block... that or taking too many penalties.

Postby ThePro on Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:35 pm

HawkBowler wrote:That one play where the DB lined up right in front of him and he just let him go through to sack Russ.... wow... there's a head problem there for sure. Physically, Pocic is a barbarian. He's just constantly confused as to who to block... that or taking too many penalties.

His physicality is what most point to as his problem.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks