Advertising

North Dallas 40

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:38 pm

We're going to Dallas where we will play the Cowboys on the 12 year anniversary of the Romo bobble:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVuQ5aw0HAQ

Big play Babs!

Re: North Dallas 40

Postby D-Trains on Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:51 pm

I was there on the other side of the field right up from the goal line. Epic.

dt

Postby Don Gorgon on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:01 pm

Postby McFrisky on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:32 am

D-Trains wrote:I was there on the other side of the field right up from the goal line. Epic.

dt

i was at work at a Louisville hospital and everyone was cheering Romo gettin' short-stopped at the goal line.

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:37 am

Hawks play @ Cowboys next Saturday, 8:15 ET kickoff

Postby D-Trains on Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:58 am

HawkBowler wrote:Hawks play @ Cowboys next Saturday, 8:15 ET kickoff

Absolute best possible day/time slot of the four. Saturday night NFL playoff game. Just nothing more festive on the planet.

dt

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:47 pm

And we tend to do well in those night games with the entire nation watching.

I think we'll have a good showing of 12s in Dallas. If we can advance to LA we might even have a home field advantage. I would seriously think about making the trip.

Postby D-Trains on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:36 pm

ESPN’s Football Power Index is giving the Dallas Cowboys a 57.3 percent chance of winning this game, giving the Seattle Seahawks a 42.7 percent chance of winning the contest.
The Cowboys have some momentum heading into Saturday’s game, as Dallas is coming off a last-second win over the New York Giants.

There were some who questioned Jason Garrett’s decision to play Dak Prescott for the entire contest, but Jerry Jones was a big fan of how things played out.

“I don’t believe you could have drawn that up for our fans or for the players and created a better way to step into the playoffs,” Jones said. “We got a lot of work … A lot of people say, ‘My goodness, you’re starting quarterback playing every snap all the way,’ was a go, but the work he got in there going to all the receivers, having the game he had inspired everybody concerned and we’re a better team, I think, then when we got here this morning. That’s the way you would like to, if you could draw it up, go to the playoffs.”

The Cowboys and the Seahawks will kick off at 8:15 p.m. E.T. on Saturday night.

The game will be on FOX.

Hilarious that they cite the Cowboys last second win for reason to be confident. If only we had a last second win we could be confident as well. :roll:

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:43 am

D-Trains wrote:Hilarious that they cite the Cowboys last second win for reason to be confident. If only we had a last-second win we could be confident as well. :roll:

Yeah, I watched the second half of that game. The Giants have been playing better the last month or so, but still... the Cowboys should have beat them easily. The Giants moved the ball at will. I expected the Cowboys to play better defense.

No Zeke for the Boys in that game, though, and Zeke might be the best back in football right now. We gave up almost eight yards a carry to this guy last time.

Postby ThePro on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:00 am

HawkBowler wrote:
D-Trains wrote:Hilarious that they cite the Cowboys last second win for reason to be confident. If only we had a last-second win we could be confident as well. :roll:

Yeah, I watched the second half of that game. The Giants have been playing better the last month or so, but still... the Cowboys should have beat them easily. The Giants moved the ball at will. I expected the Cowboys to play better defense.

No Zeke for the Boys in that game, though, and Zeke might be the best back in football right now. We gave up almost eight yards a carry to this guy last time.

"They"... You didn't suit up. The Hawks were a young team struggling with run fits early in the year. Won't happen again.

Next

Return to Seahawks