Advertising

Re: Cowboys

Postby Rooosevelt on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:16 pm

I think it might be hard to get a fair shake on the Cowboys home turf... officiating.

Postby D-Trains on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Rooosevelt wrote:I think it might be hard to get a fair shake on the Cowboys home turf... officiating.

Will they be asking for volunteers out of the stands before the game to field the officiating crew. I'm not worried about it. They have won one home playoff game in the past 10 years.

dt

Postby SonsofHan on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 pm

D-Trains wrote:
Rooosevelt wrote:I think it might be hard to get a fair shake on the Cowboys home turf... officiating.

Will they be asking for volunteers out of the stands before the game to field the officiating crew. I'm not worried about it. They have won one home playoff game in the past 10 years.

dt

The Niners came to play and the NFL script writers gave them a pass to write a script for a big Sunday night game story for the next week.

I think the Hawks get the reverse of the Art M. Pit. SB heist. Hawks get a fair shake on calls and win the SB.

Postby McFrisky on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:18 am

hsfootballfan wrote:Zeke didnt even suit up.

You are correct and they didn't play Pro Bowler O-lineman Tyron Smith and Zack Martin. D-lineman Tyrone Crawford was out with a neck injury but should be back Saturday.

The good news i hope is that Amari Cooper was held in check for the third straight game! He had 5 catches for 31 yards. Last week he was 4 for 20. Before that, 4 for 32.

Today, their TE had 3 TDs.

Oddly enough, they only sacked Eli Manning ONCE(?).

So of course, i was watching a Dallas preview (And, they're all from Dallas) and they said since Russell got sacked 6 times today that the Cowboys will simply dial up MORE pressure next week.

i don't know how many pressures and hits were generated.

But Kris Richard is really MAD at Seattle (according to this Hawk-Cowboy preview i saw) and wants revenge!

i'm very hopeful. We were not only without 2 offensive linemen, we shuffled 2 others and they should be going back to their cozy home (regularly scheduled) assignments next week?

It was pretty amazing to see such freedom of thought and a twinkle in their eyes and speaking with such great confidence about a forthcoming Cowboy playoff win. None of them seemed to have the slightest remote fear about Seattle going down to A T & T Stadium and beatin' the brakes off deez doodz.

Postby 57reasons on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:09 am

McFrisky wrote:
hsfootballfan wrote:Zeke didnt even suit up.

You are correct and they didn't play Pro Bowler O-lineman Tyron Smith and Zack Martin. D-lineman Tyrone Crawford was out with a neck injury but should be back Saturday.

The good news i hope is that Amari Cooper was held in check for the third straight game! He had 5 catches for 31 yards. Last week he was 4 for 20. Before that, 4 for 32.

Today, their TE had 3 TDs.

Oddly enough, they only sacked Eli Manning ONCE(?).

So of course, i was watching a Dallas preview (And, they're all from Dallas) and they said since Russell got sacked 6 times today that the Cowboys will simply dial up MORE pressure next week.

i don't know how many pressures and hits were generated.

But Kris Richard is really MAD at Seattle (according to this Hawk-Cowboy preview i saw) and wants revenge!

i'm very hopeful. We were not only without 2 offensive linemen, we shuffled 2 others and they should be going back to their cozy home (regularly scheduled) assignments next week?

It was pretty amazing to see such freedom of thought and a twinkle in their eyes and speaking with such great confidence about a forthcoming Cowboy playoff win. None of them seemed to have the slightest remote fear about Seattle going down to A T & T Stadium and beatin' the brakes off deez doodz.

Just exactly how we like it. I'm calling Hawks by double digits.

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:50 am

Richard is the DB coach and also the pass defense coordinator. He should be MAD after only one sack on Eli Manning... watching him carve up his secondary. I thought the Cowboys had the second best defense in the NFC. Not according to that game.

Postby McFrisky on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:37 pm

Dak had a lot of yards and 4 TDs? But somehow they were only 3-10 on 3rd down conversion against the Giants. Dak got a lot of work in but that was against the Giants. Need to contain Elliot and Jarwin.

OT: i think the Eagles are gonna beat the Bears. Fascinating stat: The Eagles controlled the ball for 44 MINUTES. So guess what? Their Defense only had to play 16 MINUTES. i need to look at injuries and stuff but i think they can beat Chicago and there's really no super team in the playoffs.

It's conceivable we can see the Eagles come to Seattle for the NFCC?

We can meet the Colts in the SB?

Postby D-Trains on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 pm

McFrisky wrote:Dak had a lot of yards and 4 TDs? But somehow they were only 3-10 on 3rd down conversion against the Giants. Dak got a lot of work in but that was against the Giants. Need to contain Elliot and Jarwin.

OT: i think the Eagles are gonna beat the Bears. Fascinating stat: The Eagles controlled the ball for 44 MINUTES. So guess what? Their Defense only had to play 16 MINUTES. i need to look at injuries and stuff but i think they can beat Chicago and there's really no super team in the playoffs.

I think there might be a super team that plays in the Superdome

Postby McFrisky on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:02 pm

D-Trains wrote:
McFrisky wrote:Dak had a lot of yards and 4 TDs? But somehow they were only 3-10 on 3rd down conversion against the Giants. Dak got a lot of work in but that was against the Giants. Need to contain Elliot and Jarwin.

I think there might be a super team that plays in the Superdome

Aauuggh! You 'got' me! DT got a hold of that one. Yes, they're too good at home. We need a playoff predictions thread.

Postby openup58 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:26 pm

Dallas down to a +1.0 favorite at home, by the time the game starts all the money will be on Seattle and we will be the favorite :D

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks