Advertising

Re: Cowboys

Postby D-Trains on Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:41 pm

openup58 wrote:Dallas down to a +1.0 favorite at home, by the time the game starts all the money will be on Seattle and we will be the favorite :D

It must be going down because you have been putting down Millions on the Hawks! :)

Postby Don Gorgon on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:34 am

D-Trains wrote:
trharder wrote:I'm not sure what will happen, but I'm glad to be playing at Jerry World instead of the frozen tundra of Chicago.

Looks like it will be about the same weather in Chicago Saturday as it was here today but yeah I would rather go to Dallas as well. Jason Garret has more balls than playoff wins.

dt

well if you went to dallas you would miss the game which is being played in Arlington, the stadium there is devoid of home field advantage

interesting twist that the Boys play well on the road its said because their fans travel well, and they do not play well at home because opposing teams fans like to travel to AT&T stadium. There is no reason to be concerned about the Boys getting favoritism from the refs there, its not like they are going to be intimidated there at AT&T

The road has been friendlier, in part, because the Cowboys’ fans travel so well. Home has been less friendly because many times the opposing team will have a large faction of fans. There have been times when the Cowboys' offense has had to go to a silent snap count because of the crowd noise.

That’s not supposed to happen.

AT&T Stadium is such a destination spot. Opposing fans want to see what all of the fuss is about. Some Cowboys’ season-ticket holders paying high prices see a way to make some money back by putting their tickets on the resale market.

Postby openup58 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:35 am

D-Trains wrote:
openup58 wrote:Dallas down to a +1.0 favorite at home, by the time the game starts all the money will be on Seattle and we will be the favorite :D

It must be going down because you have been putting down Millions on the Hawks! :)

I think people are just realizing Dallas has not played very well this year and are vulnerable at home

Postby Don Gorgon on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:25 am

actually Dallas has played well this season, and they are always vulnerable at home

Postby D-Trains on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 pm

I wonder who ET will be rooting for...........

dt

Postby ThePro on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:38 pm

Dallas has scored one TD in the last 3 games vs the Hawks.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:23 pm

openup58 wrote:
I think people are just realizing Dallas has not played very well this year and are vulnerable at home

The highlights for the Colts/Cowboys game is worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP_509tHyWg

They can't stop the run.

Postby D-Trains on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:58 pm

Hawks are the only team that Dak has played more than once and not beaten.

https://twitter.com/JoriEpstein/status/ ... 2906072064

Postby ThePro on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:02 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
openup58 wrote:

The highlights for the Colts/Cowboys game is worth watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP_509tHyWg

They can't stop the run.

They are #5 in the NFL against the run.

Postby UKMarinersFan on Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:58 am

Good game, I'm looking forward to it.

Dallas front 7 the key. If they can stop the run and get some pressure, I like them to win.

As it is, I take the Seahawks on the road. You will then get the Rams, and as I predicted back in November that game is a 50/50 and beating one team 3 times in a season is really hard.

Actually think the playoffs in general this year is really good, a lot of good games coming up.

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks