Advertising

Re: Please post all your requests to Pete Carroll here!!!

Postby Michael K 2 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:23 pm

McFrisky wrote:Thank you! Weren't there 5 penalties in 7 plays? Some of them sure did seem ticky-tack. There sure came at a time when we were on verge of getting momentum. Nice how they missed facemask on Russell,too.

I think watching the game while Aikman and Buck slobber all over the Cowboys makes the officiating seem worse. My son says DJ Fluker put something on his Instagram about the Refs being bad but that they didn't play well enough. I kind of agree.

I didn't see the missed Facemask, but I heard it was pretty bad. I also didn't see the block in the back on the 14 yard QB draw, but I don't see why Pete would mention it if he didn't have enough visual evidence, certainly not two days later. The annoying thing there is I have zero doubt that if Wilson basically iced the game with a draw play on 3rd and 14 were there was a block in the back that Aikman would still be showing it in slow motion and crying.

We didn't play well enough to win, and simply watching us **** in our own shoes after KJ's INT (even though Aikman was screaming PI, what a pussy that guy is) was enough evidence to show that. That is exactly were you need to come out and own them, and we committed back to back penalties to force a three and out and a punt and then committed two straight PIs on 3rd down on defense. We blew it.

Postby footballfanatic06 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm

Shotty is to blame for the atrocious play calling but you know what Russ has the ability to do, check to a pass. Not hard. Your the leader of the offense act like it. Wanna call someone a pussy look no further. Were about to hamstring our entire cap space for a guy who averages what 25 pass attempts. Unreal. You know what 30 million can get you.

1. A new kicker
2. Bobby & Frank re-signed (& possibly Kendricks)

Absurd what the going rate is for QB's. If he doesn't take 20 & sacrifice some for the rest of the team I say **** it. Yes he's only thrown 6 picks. Where's the accountability, not saying he has to be Rivers out there or Marino but show a little more enthusiasm & encouragement. I mean how often does he actually change the play call. I swear if I see him spin around one more time. You want a passing game here you go.

-Playaction
-Read Option
-RPO's
-Shotgun

2.5 - 3 seconds & that ball either needs to come out or take off I don't give 2 flying rats asses if he doesn't wanna run. If I'm Shotty &/or Pete I'm telling him those exact words. Look for first or 2 option, not there run. Quick & decisive.

Why are we always for the most damn penalized team it seems. Stupid ****. Unnecessary roughness, DPI. Play the ball & don't grab. If I'm Pete & his defensive staff, that's priority number 1.

Clean up the penalties, get guys re-signed, rock the draft, get ready for offseason OTA's.

Postby D-Trains on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:35 pm

footballfanatic06 wrote:Shotty is to blame for the atrocious play calling but you know what Russ has the ability to do, check to a pass. Not hard. Your the leader of the offense act like it. Wanna call someone a pussy look no further. Were about to hamstring our entire cap space for a guy who averages what 25 pass attempts. Unreal. You know what 30 million can get you.

1. A new kicker
2. Bobby & Frank re-signed (& possibly Kendricks)

Absurd what the going rate is for QB's. If he doesn't take 20 & sacrifice some for the rest of the team I say **** it. Yes he's only thrown 6 picks. Where's the accountability, not saying he has to be Rivers out there or Marino but show a little more enthusiasm & encouragement. I mean how often does he actually change the play call. I swear if I see him spin around one more time. You want a passing game here you go.

-Playaction
-Read Option
-RPO's
-Shotgun

2.5 - 3 seconds & that ball either needs to come out or take off I don't give 2 flying rats asses if he doesn't wanna run. If I'm Shotty &/or Pete I'm telling him those exact words. Look for first or 2 option, not there run. Quick & decisive.

Why are we always for the most damn penalized team it seems. Stupid ****. Unnecessary roughness, DPI. Play the ball & don't grab. If I'm Pete & his defensive staff, that's priority number 1.

Clean up the penalties, get guys re-signed, rock the draft, get ready for offseason OTA's.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats? ... SER_RATING

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:49 am

How many games have we lost because the Hawks didn't want to give what amounts to pocket change to Haushka?

We need a reliable kicker who's not going to blow out a hamhock trying to kick a 55 yard field goal.

Have you talked to any Bears fans? They are absolutely irate that they had one of the worst kickers on a team that's heavily reliant on winning with field goals. What good is it to give all that money to Mack if you don't take care of critical position of need?

We need a kicker who's successfully completed the weight watchers program.

Postby The Oracle on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:49 am

Recognize the importance of the intelligence factor in assessing both players and coaches.

Postby sandiron on Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:32 pm

I'd love to see an intermediate passing attack. This can be added to the existing play-action throws. A run fake can open ten, twelve, seventeen yard patterns. These are useful when barely in the Red Zone: from the sixteen twenty, even a bit further out. Wilson throws a great deep ball;but there is nothing wrong with gaining twelve yards,on a 3rd and nine.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 pm

Postby Hindemith on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:54 am

+

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:05 am

The Eagles will most likely release Golden Tate after the playoffs. If so, the Hawks should try to bring him back to Seattle. Our intermediate passing game sucks and this is one of the best receivers in the league for that range. Also, it wouldn't take years for Wilson to develop a connection with Tate like it did with other star receivers like Graham and Percy.

Postby footballfanatic06 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:02 am

HawkBowler wrote:The Eagles will most likely release Golden Tate after the playoffs. If so, the Hawks should try to bring him back to Seattle. Our intermediate passing game sucks and this is one of the best receivers in the league for that range. Also, it wouldn't take years for Wilson to develop a connection with Tate like it did with other star receivers like Graham and Percy.

I'm absolutely down with that. Wouldn't cost much either. My offseason plans consist of re-signing Frank, Fluker, Sweezy, Coleman, maybe even re-signing Reed. Gotta get him locked up asap he's more than earned it.

PreviousNext

Return to Seahawks