Advertising

Superbowl XL fixed? NO S***!!! YOU THINK???

Postby ThePro on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:05 pm

Re: Superbowl XL fixed? NO S***!!! YOU THINK???

Postby 57reasons on Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:11 pm

No it was not fixed, because the scoreboard still reads 21-10. If it was "fixed", the good guys would have had their 1st Lombardi 8 years earlier than the one they do have.

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:43 pm

“He was looking through a guy that was a good friend of mine, and they were friends for a long time. And I said ‘Why doesn’t he call me direct?’ At the time, he was reffing college football. (My friend) says ‘Oh no, he just wants me to get the information.’ So then I’m watching that Super Bowl and thinking, ‘He’s cheating. Those guys are obviously cheating.’

“And then I’m on the radio doing a show for ESPN with Terry Cox (in 2012)… and it was before the 49ers played the Ravens in the Super Bowl. And he said, ‘Geez, we might have the biggest handle ever on a Super Bowl,’ and I went ‘Woah, wow, what was the biggest ever?’ And he said Pittsburgh-Seattle. And I went ‘Oh, geez, don’t tell me that… that seems a little fishy.'”

Was he talking about the back line judge who called that first pass interference on D Jack and lived in Pittsburgh?

Superbowl XL sucked bad, but I think the Patriots cheated us out of a second title. They had our goal line package plays that we never ran during the season. The Pats admit to this on the glory reel because they're such arrogant bastards. They couldn't call it a miraculous play... it was by design according to them... they were ready when they had no reason to be ready for the play.

Postby D-Trains on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:21 pm

It was such an idiotic play, if I was Bill B. I wouldn't have believed they were going to run it even if I was told so by God himself.

dt

Postby Bil522 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:25 pm

D-Trains wrote:It was such an idiotic play, if I was Bill B. I wouldn't have believed they were going to run it even if I was told so by God himself.

dt

Hence the reason you aren't the New England head coach :D

Return to Seahawks