Advertising

Re: Hop's UW at Kansas Jayhawks game thread, Dec. 6

Postby kc26 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:48 am

And I guess that's why they play the games .............

With the ball in his hands, Graham could not save No. 2 Kansas on Wednesday in a stunning 74-65 loss to Washington in Kansas City. -- ranked 140th by KenPom.com entering the game -- on a "neutral" floor.

Postby D-Trains on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:59 am

Captain 97 wrote:Pretty incredible. I missed the second half but let out a big yell when I heard the score in the car on the way home. Recruits are going to start paying attention now. 2 more wins and we tie last season's team. Shows that solid coaching is a whole lot more important than having a lottery pick on your team.

Boom. Wonder what Romar is thinking right now especially since we have a better record than AZ.

dt

Postby HomeDinger on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 am

First time in a long while I'm thinking the Huskies have a shot at March Madness.

Postby DAWG SATURDAY on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:14 am

The Dawgs just shot up to 48 overall in RPI from 109 haha crazy

Postby D-Trains on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 am

DAWG SATURDAY wrote:The Dawgs just shot up to 48 overall in RPI from 109 haha crazy

If we can beat Gonzaga it would be the greatest non tourney week in UW hoops history. Guessing there will be a sellout Sunday.

dt

Postby AZ Old Dawg on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 am

As a retired hoops coach I think that was one of those nights where the stars were aligned perfectly. Honestly, Kansas should have scored via high/low every possession but that's why we play the game. Kudos to our guys for taking advantage. Did anyone watch the interview with coach Hop on Sports Center? Did you notice his eyes. Holy crap! It was like Darth Vader. Pay attention future recruits. This is a guy you would love to play for.

Postby D-Trains on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:11 am

47 post on a Dawg hoops game thread. When was that last time that happened. I think Detlef Schrempf was still in diapers. :)

dt

Postby rockycola on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 am

D-Trains wrote:47 post on a Dawg hoops game thread. When was that last time that happened. I think Detlef Schrempf was still in diapers. :)

dt

:roll: yeah, I've felt like the guy in Section 347 of Safeco Field trying to start the wave with a crowd of 1,047 in attendance (tickets sold, not actual in-person attendance).

Let's hope this Huskies Forum becomes the Go-To forum for the next 4 months (as well as the Mariners forum)

All are welcome except non-English writing trolls trying to induce us to click on their links to essay writing services, logistic stuff, and "Free" streaming of soccer matches between the Mariana Trench Denizens versus the Uranus Probers.

Postby D-Trains on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:49 am

rockycola wrote:
D-Trains wrote:47 post on a Dawg hoops game thread. When was that last time that happened. I think Detlef Schrempf was still in diapers. :)

dt

:roll: yeah, I've felt like the guy in Section 347 of Safeco Field trying to start the wave with a crowd of 1,047 in attendance (tickets sold, not actual in-person attendance).

Let's hope this Huskies Forum becomes the Go-To forum for the next 4 months (as well as the Mariners forum)

All are welcome except non-English writing trolls trying to induce us to click on their links to essay writing services, logistic stuff, and "Free" streaming of soccer matches between the Mariana Trench Denizens versus the Uranus Probers.

You are truly a Renascence man Phil! A trend setter, an early adopter, the first guy that bought a pet rock, an electric car, a beanie baby, a phone that could take pictures!!! :D :D :D

Postby rockycola on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:46 pm

D-Trains wrote:
rockycola wrote:

dt

You are truly a Renascence man Phil! A trend setter, an early adopter, the first guy that bought a pet rock, an electric car, a beanie baby, a phone that could take pictures!!! :D :D :D

You flatter me with innuendos, rumours, fake news and lies..........but any kind of flattery is welcome :D
And you are 0-4 but I do have 3 huge plastic storage bins in the attic stuffed with beanie babies from the boy's childhood; just wasn't the first, brother.

PreviousNext

Return to Husky Men's Basketball