Advertising

Great day for Seattle yesterday

Postby D-Trains on Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 am

Horrible day for the SCC. I love this more than you guys would love the Thunder to go 0-82 next season. :lol:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... t-belongs/

Re: Great day for Seattle yesterday

Postby auroraave on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:10 pm

I can say with all sincerity that I cannot imagine a more clueless and idiotic collection of people than the SCC. I honestly cannot fathom the degree of tone-deaf cluelessness Seattle's government operates under. It's like a never ending episode of the Office - except it's not funny - it's f'n tragic. How anyone in the group of idiots could possibly convince themselves this was a good idea - my brain cannot compute. Then I remember how they passed on a bright, shiny, brand new arena - for FREE - in order to upgrade and pay for nonsensical upgrades to the Key arena - and it all makes perfect sense. I could never move back to Seattle with that kind of stupidity 'leading' the way. It is truly unfathomable.

The SCC is a bigger POS, than the POS! - how's that for irony? :P :P

Postby JAWA on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:06 pm

auroraave wrote:I can say with all sincerity that I cannot imagine a more clueless and idiotic collection of people than the SCC. I honestly cannot fathom the degree of tone-deaf cluelessness Seattle's government operates under. It's like a never ending episode of the Office - except it's not funny - it's f'n tragic. How anyone in the group of idiots could possibly convince themselves this was a good idea - my brain cannot compute. Then I remember how they passed on a bright, shiny, brand new arena - for FREE - in order to upgrade and pay for nonsensical upgrades to the Key arena - and it all makes perfect sense. I could never move back to Seattle with that kind of stupidity 'leading' the way. It is truly unfathomable.

The SCC is a bigger POS, than the POS! - how's that for irony? :P :P

"Common sense" and "logic" do not exist in the SCC's vocabulary. If there is any laughter, it's coming from outside Seattle city limits. Except they're not laughing WITH them, rather AT them. Still, Seattle is either oblivious to that or they don't care or both. I'm guessing both.

Postby JAWA on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:24 pm

By the way, wanted to be the first to congratulate Darren on his 70,000th post on the ST forums, which he'll be making fairly soon. Cheers to you, friend :wink:

Postby D-Trains on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:43 pm

JAWA wrote:By the way, wanted to be the first to congratulate Darren on his 70,000th post on the ST forums, which he'll be making fairly soon. Cheers to you, friend :wink:

Thanks brother. Here are the all time rankings. Note my first userid has over 15k posts. You are on page 2. Not bad!

btw you should make an appearance at my Mariner party on the 23rd. You will know several guys from the Hawks and Husky forum and I would love to meet you.

memberlist.php?g=2&mode=group&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist

Postby JAWA on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:29 pm

I appreciate the invite, friend. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town next weekend but I do hope you all have a great time. I'm sure you all will :wink:

By the way, awesome come-from-behind win tonight by the Ms! This team just keeps fighting, I have a feeling the longest playoff drought in all of professional sports will come to an end this year!

Postby D-Trains on Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:36 am

JAWA wrote:I appreciate the invite, friend. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town next weekend but I do hope you all have a great time. I'm sure you all will :wink:

By the way, awesome come-from-behind win tonight by the Ms! This team just keeps fighting, I have a feeling the longest playoff drought in all of professional sports will come to an end this year!

Yes! Just an incredible fight in this team even after by for the worst inning of the year giving up 6 runs with three errors. Just a great time to be a Seattle Sports fan right now.

dt

Return to NBA in Seattle