Advertising

Re: KD Is All Business

Postby D-Trains on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:58 pm

I sure I am interested in things that you guys couldn't care less about but man, winner of the NBA finals MVP isn't even in my top one million.

dt

Postby Sonics Rule on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:20 pm

They all seem ta jump ta where they can get a NBA title, GP headed to Miami to nab a title and got it, and he went to LAL, too, to try and get a title. So we can't really blame KD for going to GS to join the Big 'Ole Hit Parade, eh?

But I don't have the same admiration for KD that I did when he was a Sonic. But that's not really KD's fault, is it?

Postby auroraave on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:13 pm

I wonder if he would have left the Sonics to join the Dubs.

Postby JAWA on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:10 pm

I'd imagine the team would be different had they stayed in Seattle (thanks again, No-Nuts Nickels). They would have been able to keep James Harden instead of jettison him off to Houston and thus, might have won a couple of titles here, prompting KD to stay put. OKC's small market status will always bite them in the ass and once Westbrook leaves for greener pastures (he will eventually, especially if he wants to win that coveted ring), you can pretty much be the end of the Blunder. And that would just be an awful, AWFUL thing if that were to happen :mrgreen: :P :lol: :wink:

Previous

Return to NBA in Seattle