Advertising

Spring Ball Preview

Postby D-Trains on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Spring Ball Preview

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 am

Man who's ready for spring ball, baby!!

I can't wait for 2017. So much talent coming back on this roster. So many young kids itching for their chance to shine on the Pac-12s number 1 d. Most of my attention is going to be on that defense with kids like Levi Onwuz, Camilo Eifler, Amandre Williams, Ricky McCoy, Benning Potoa'e, Myles Rice, Brandon Wellington, Jusstus Warren, BBK, Byron Murphy, Austin Joyner, Jordan Miller, Zeke Turner, Jojo, Rapp's soph yr, Love and Gilchrist and Dotson at corner!

On the O, can Henry Roberts show something and claim a Guard spot? Where's Luke Wattenburg at? How do Ty Jones, Brayden Lenius and KJ Young look at wr? How about KJCS and DBG at QB?

Let's get going, baby!!

Postby D-Trains on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:02 am

Go Dawgs!!!!!

dt

Postby odeagrad79 on Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Ms2Playoffs17 wrote:Man who's ready for spring ball, baby!!

I can't wait for 2017. So much talent coming back on this roster. So many young kids itching for their chance to shine on the Pac-12s number 1 d. Most of my attention is going to be on that defense with kids like Levi Onwuz, Camilo Eifler, Amandre Williams, Ricky McCoy, Benning Potoa'e, Myles Rice, Brandon Wellington, Jusstus Warren, BBK, Byron Murphy, Austin Joyner, Jordan Miller, Zeke Turner, Jojo, Rapp's soph yr, Love and Gilchrist and Dotson at corner!

On the O, can Henry Roberts show something and claim a Guard spot? Where's Luke Wattenburg at? How do Ty Jones, Brayden Lenius and KJ Young look at wr? How about KJCS and DBG at QB?

Let's get going, baby!!

Roberts will be lucky to start as a senior. He was grossly over rated at Bellevue. Watch the Bellevue
vs Eastside Catholic games where is was severely
exposed.

Return to Husky Football