Advertising

This forum is a joke

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Really. Only one thread live during spring ball? After a playoff season?

Re: This forum is a joke

Postby odeagrad79 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Ms2Playoffs17 wrote:Really. Only one thread live during spring ball? After a playoff season?

Agreed.

Postby Captain 97 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Practice! We Talkin about Practice? Not a game practice! :lol:

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:09 pm

I go on vacation for 3 weeks and I come back and there's zero spring ball conversation. smh

Postby kc26 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Here's my theory ..........

There are many many people whose most prolific posting comes when they have something to complain about (maybe even more so on this forum). We just completed a great season, the coach is doing well, the players are not getting arrested, the NCAA is not investigating us. What is there to complain about?

Add on top of that the fact that the Ducks just lost another shot at a national championship, and all is good! :D

Postby D-Trains on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Ms2Playoffs17 wrote:I go on vacation for 3 weeks and I come back and there's zero spring ball conversation. smh

Did you not have internet access where you went on vacation?

dt

Postby D-Trains on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:48 pm

kc26 wrote:Here's my theory ..........

There are many many people whose most prolific posting comes when they have something to complain about (maybe even more so on this forum). We just completed a great season, the coach is doing well, the players are not getting arrested, the NCAA is not investigating us. What is there to complain about?

Add on top of that the fact that the Ducks just lost another shot at a national championship, and all is good! :D

Exactly. Even Mr. Poopy pants can't complain at a time like this.

dt

Postby odeagrad79 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:43 pm

D-Trains wrote:
kc26 wrote:Here's my theory ..........

Who wants to complain? Spring ball is a great chance to discuss the younger talent moving up in
Petersens system.

MY only concern heading into the season is the offensive line and it's depth.

Exactly. Even Mr. Poopy pants can't complain at a time like this.

dt

Postby kc26 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Who wants to complain? Spring ball is a great chance to discuss the younger talent moving up in
Petersens system.

MY only concern heading into the season is the offensive line and it's depth.

I'm not sure if "wants to" are the right words to use, but you don't have to be on this forum long to notice that most posts on this forum are complaining about something. So when there is little to complain about, the number of posts goes way down.

Postby Hecky on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 pm

When Bob C quit covering the dawgs this forum went to crap. Bob posted material daily. Not just links but his own stuff. Bob talked player profiles, recruiting, player development, etc.. I have written the sports editor a couple times regarding the lack of coverage since Bob was reassigned. His great coverage drew conversation and insight.
I also feel that the constant debating/arguing and lack of information sharing also have made the forum uninteresting.

Just my take.

Next

Return to Husky Football