Advertising

Re: This forum is a joke

Postby Captain 97 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:22 am

Its more of a matter of what are we exactly supposed to talk about. I personally don't have a clue about what is going on at practice right now and honestly I wouldn't be all that interested in talking about it if I did. Is there going to be some great revelation or compelling topic of conversation that comes up during spring practice? I doubt it.

Maybe someone could start a thread about how there is a good chance that Browining gets replaced at QB and we could talk about that. :lol:

Postby D-Trains on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 am

I thought the forum was good during the season and I am sure it will be again. I just don't have much interest in following high school kids being recruited or practices.

dt

Postby D-Trains on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:04 am

Captain 97 wrote:Its more of a matter of what are we exactly supposed to talk about. I personally don't have a clue about what is going on at practice right now and honestly I wouldn't be all that interested in talking about it if I did. Is there going to be some great revelation or compelling topic of conversation that comes up during spring practice? I doubt it.

Maybe someone could start a thread about how there is a good chance that Browining gets replaced at QB and we could talk about that. :lol:

Browning needs to throw multiple massive temper tantrums during the middle of the games this season and then threaten to end Adam Jude's career and say he is thinking about transferring to Oregon. That should spice of the forum next off season.

dt

Postby 57reasons on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 am

here's a thought, rather than just question the lack of interest/posts, actually post something of interest? like how good can Vita Vea really be? who emerges from the rich stock of 4 star corners to be the next Sidney Jones/Kevin King/Marcus Peters? who emerges at WR to compliment Dante Pettis? why is Pettis so insecure that he so needs these compliments ( :wink: ) . or how bout the schedule - does another weak out of conference slate keep us out of the national playoffs with 1 loss? do we even have 1 loss this year ? where do we find the pass rush to beat Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen? does Jake's arm last the whole year or peter out again like last season?

Postby D-Trains on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Here is a good look at the decision process VV went through before opting to stay one more year. I wish the other guys that won't be drafted in the first round would have done the same.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-h ... nfl-draft/

Postby 57reasons on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:26 pm

well Sidney was sure 1st rounder until his freak injury, cant really fault his decision making, just bad luck. i dont think budda's stock would have risen that much - he'll still be 2nd round this year, was never gonna be a top 15 guy anyway at his height. Ross is going 1st round, so that only leaves Qualls, who might have boosted his stock with another good year and better conditioning, or not, as next year's crop of interior DL is likely to be better than this year's very mediocre group. So that's at least 3 out of 4 that made good decisions i would think, sad as it was for dawg fans.

Postby D-Trains on Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:09 am

57reasons wrote:well Sidney was sure 1st rounder until his freak injury, cant really fault his decision making, just bad luck. i dont think budda's stock would have risen that much - he'll still be 2nd round this year, was never gonna be a top 15 guy anyway at his height. Ross is going 1st round, so that only leaves Qualls, who might have boosted his stock with another good year and better conditioning, or not, as next year's crop of interior DL is likely to be better than this year's very mediocre group. So that's at least 3 out of 4 that made good decisions i would think, sad as it was for dawg fans.

True True.

dt

Postby Michael K 2 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:36 am

Captain 97 wrote:Its more of a matter of what are we exactly supposed to talk about. I personally don't have a clue about what is going on at practice right now and honestly I wouldn't be all that interested in talking about it if I did. Is there going to be some great revelation or compelling topic of conversation that comes up during spring practice? I doubt it.

Bingo! I always find it funny when guys post to complain about no one posting! If you have something to say, then say it. Two guys pissed about a lack of content? Great, add content.

Previous

Return to Husky Football