Advertising

DB U young corners showing out

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Another day of fall camp and another day of the UW corners showing out. Jimmy Lake my friends. He knows how to find them and he knows how to coach them.

Ok, sure, they have yet to play a game but my goodness, do you really think these kids won't be up for the challenge?

Where to start with the personnel? I'm really liking the true fresh coming in. Granted I have yet to see them in person, but it sure sounds like they are hitting the ground running. No adjustment period for these guys, oh no. Brandon McKinney, Keith Taylor, Elijah Molden all looking solid. Former Walk-on turned schollie Myles Bryant getting rave reviews for his work ethic. Murphy and Miller just holding down the starting jobs and then you got Austin Joyner and Kentrell Love in there too. I love it. Can't wait to see us lock **** down for 4 quarters this year. It's going to be so competitive on that back end! These guys aren't going to take a single play off. No matter how much we're up by in the 4th!

Re: DB U young corners showing out

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 am

Sounds like it's going to be hard to keep Austin Joyner off the field

Postby ddraig on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:58 pm

It's all going to come down to who wins the Pac-12 Championship. I look for both U$C and the UW to be undefeated. Final Four berth on the line.

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:29 pm

ddraig wrote:It's all going to come down to who wins the Pac-12 Championship. I look for both U$C and the UW to be undefeated. Final Four berth on the line.

I think both get in regardless. Both will be undefeated entering the Pac12 champ game, only two undefeateds left

Postby ddraig on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Ms2Playoffs17 wrote:
ddraig wrote:It's all going to come down to who wins the Pac-12 Championship. I look for both U$C and the UW to be undefeated. Final Four berth on the line.

I think both get in regardless. Both will be undefeated entering the Pac12 champ game, only two undefeateds left

If that is the case, it would be extremely hard for those who "pick" the top four teams to keep the one that loses out. I figure Alabama and perhaps Ohio State will go undefeated. And the loser of the Pac-12 Championship Game goes to the Rose Bowl. Perhaps to play Penn State or Michigan. Weird scheduling in the Big "10" this year. Penn State, Ohio State, and Michigan all play each other. Somebody (or perhaps two somebodies) isn't going to be undefeated.

Postby JAWA on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:40 pm

ddraig wrote:And the loser of the Pac-12 Championship Game goes to the Rose Bowl.

Not true, my friend. The 2018 Rose Bowl will be one of the CFP games, so if the Dawgs want to smell roses, they most certainly have to be undefeated.

Postby kc26 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:53 pm

While I think it's a stretch, I think what "Ms2Playoffs17" is suggesting is both USC and UW being undefeated entering the Pac12 championship game AND no other team in the nation being undefeated. I think he's suggesting that in that scenario both the winner and the loser of the Pac12 championship game could make the CFP.

Like I said, it's a stretch, as is his name ................ "Ms2Playoffs17"

Postby D-Trains on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:46 pm

kc26 wrote:While I think it's a stretch, I think what "Ms2Playoffs17" is suggesting is both USC and UW being undefeated entering the Pac12 championship game AND no other team in the nation being undefeated. I think he's suggesting that in that scenario both the winner and the loser of the Pac12 championship game could make the CFP.

:D

Postby Ms2Playoffs17 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:24 pm

kc26 wrote:While I think it's a stretch, I think what "Ms2Playoffs17" is suggesting is both USC and UW being undefeated entering the Pac12 championship game AND no other team in the nation being undefeated. I think he's suggesting that in that scenario both the winner and the loser of the Pac12 championship game could make the CFP.

hey!!! I was trying to be positive. I had a lotta hope. It's definitely in need of another update. damnit

Next

Return to Husky Football