Advertising

WTF is up with Mark Jones of ESPN?

Postby D-Trains on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:29 am

Re: WTF is up with Mark Jones of ESPN?

Postby Michael K 2 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:48 am

He is a douche bag. Probably applied to the U of W and got rejected. His antics are pretty ridiculous, and I am actually surprised they still employ him, if they actually view his actions as regrettable as they keep saying.

He will no longer be able to work our games? Who the Ef cares? Does anyone really think he will view it as a great punishment if he doesn't get to announce games for a school he obviously hates? As many announcers are out there, they can't axe this guy? ESPN has fired hundreds of people that were actually GOOD at their job. This guy is a dipshit.

Postby D-Trains on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:He is a douche bag. Probably applied to the U of W and got rejected. His antics are pretty ridiculous, and I am actually surprised they still employ him, if they actually view his actions as regrettable as they keep saying.

He will no longer be able to work our games? Who the Ef cares? Does anyone really think he will view it as a great punishment if he doesn't get to announce games for a school he obviously hates? As many announcers are out there, they can't axe this guy? ESPN has fired hundreds of people that were actually GOOD at their job. This guy is a dipshit.

Exactly. Reminds me of the time I got suspended in High school because I forged a note to excuse an absence when I had skipped school. I'm like damn what a horrible punishment! You mean I can't go to school for two days?!?! If I would have know that I would have signed with an X to get caught a lot earlier.

dt

Postby Hindemith on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:53 pm

If you could have hired the spammer on here who writes college essays for money, then you just might have pulled it off.

Postby Hindemith on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:Does anyone really think he will view it as a great punishment if he doesn't get to announce games for a school he obviously hates? As many announcers are out there, they can't axe this guy? ESPN has fired hundreds of people that were actually GOOD at their job. This guy is a dipshit.

ESpN should put him on special assignment to report from the Husky locker room at half-time and post-game. Maybe that would change his perspective on things (if he survived the experience).

Postby Michael K 2 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:12 am

I think he should write an expose on why Miami would have kicked the Huskies ass in 1991, and ESPN should charge him with interviewing Steve Emtman and Lincoln Kennedy to get the answer why. They he can read the article aloud to the Tyee Club.

But seriously, ESPN is a joke.

Return to Husky Football