Advertising

Re: UCLA

Postby 57reasons on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:58 pm

D-Trains wrote:
Michael K 2 wrote:
IMO, we would have beaten Auburn with Kwiatkowski calling the defense.

Yeah I thought that was weird when I first heard about it. It would be like keeping a head basketball coach that didn't know an x from an o because he could recruit one and done players that did nothing to get the team into the tourney. :shock:

dt

where on earth would you come with such an absurd scenario as that, DT - you must have some kind of wild imagination ! :roll: :roll:

Postby D-Trains on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:17 pm

57reasons wrote:
D-Trains wrote:
Michael K 2 wrote:

Yeah I thought that was weird when I first heard about it. It would be like keeping a head basketball coach that didn't know an x from an o because he could recruit one and done players that did nothing to get the team into the tourney. :shock:

dt

where on earth would you come with such an absurd scenario as that, DT - you must have some kind of wild imagination ! :roll: :roll:

:)

Postby Michael K 2 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:04 pm

D-Trains wrote:
Michael K 2 wrote:Maybe Lake aught to turn the play calling duties back over to Pete? Seems that making him the D.C. just to make sure we don't lose him as a recruiter might have been a problem.

BYWho could only run screens against us, but we never really figured them out. Auburn picked apart our secondary, ASU killed us with a thousand cuts, and a Freshman who had struggled all year looked like Marcus Marietta against us. There is too much talent in this team for that to happen.

dt

We showed that AD the door. This decision was made by the football coaches and not the Athletic Department. Maybe we should have let Jen make the call?

Postby D-Trains on Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 pm

Definitely. She has been on a roll.

dt

Previous

Return to Husky Football