Advertising

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby Roses4Huskies on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:18 pm

btw, Coleman is on the Packers 53 man roster
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby JAWA on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:26 pm

KJ's#1Fan wrote:There's just no helping me, Michael K. I'm just as dumb as a box of rocks.. :roll:


Yep, pretty much.

Michael K 2 wrote:So, you believe that Browning all of a sudden became a different QB in the fourth quarter, that it wasn't a switch in game planning and playcalling, and I am the one dumb as a box of rocks?


It's no use trying to reason with someone who's head is way up his ass, Michael. Just like auroraave said, "Arguing with a fool proves there are two."
 
Posts: 7256
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Puyallup, WA

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby Michael K 2 on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Good point, and now Coleman being on a roster validates his claim that he was gonna be an NFL Star and get drafted in the 2nd round!
 
Posts: 11502
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Wenatchee, WA

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby Roses4Huskies on Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:Good point, and now Coleman being on a roster validates his claim that he was gonna be an NFL Star and get drafted in the 2nd round!


now you're just putting words into my mouth :roll:

please show me where I said anything of the sort
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby Michael K 2 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Roses4Huskies wrote:
Michael K 2 wrote:Good point, and now Coleman being on a roster validates his claim that he was gonna be an NFL Star and get drafted in the 2nd round!


now you're just putting words into my mouth :roll:

please show me where I said anything of the sort


You know damn good and well no one can show you that because the forum history doesn't go back that far. But, I am sorry, you said it. Potential second round pick was your words, I seem to remember something about an NFL body that scouts will drool over....and in the same topic you projected Gaskin to be a fourth or fifth rounder.
 
Posts: 11502
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Wenatchee, WA

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby Roses4Huskies on Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Michael K 2 wrote:
Roses4Huskies wrote:
Michael K 2 wrote:Good point, and now Coleman being on a roster validates his claim that he was gonna be an NFL Star and get drafted in the 2nd round!


now you're just putting words into my mouth :roll:

please show me where I said anything of the sort


You know damn good and well no one can show you that because the forum history doesn't go back that far. But, I am sorry, you said it. Potential second round pick was your words, I seem to remember something about an NFL body that scouts will drool over....and in the same topic you projected Gaskin to be a fourth or fifth rounder.


I never projected guaranteed 2nd round. I said he could be and this was prior to his senior year. I thought he would have a much bigger year but Petersen chose not to use him as much. Gaskin is going to be a day 3 pick this year in my opinion so I'll be right about that part.

I never said Coleman would be an NFL star. I may have said I believe in him and if given the chance I think he could be a good pro

I think it's funny that I get crap for just being high on a UW player. You're getting on me because I like Coleman's game? Well shoot, the guy catches the ball well, shows good vision, speed in out of his cuts, power, and he blocks!! He's my guy. We all have those right?
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Re: Something needs to be said.

Postby Michael K 2 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:29 am

Sure, we all do, but when your guys are the backups it is a little harder for me to read your criticism about the starters. I also fall short of rippling on guys like Jake, when I feel there are some grown men coaching him that are falling down on their jobs. Jake's a damn kid, Smith and Hamden are grown men making a **** ton of money to be mediocre to poor.
 
Posts: 11502
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:36 am
Location: Wenatchee, WA

Previous

Return to Husky Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Advertising