Advertising

Kyle Ford announcement

Postby Roses4Huskies on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Are we getting this guy or what?

Re: Kyle Ford announcement

Postby D-Trains on Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:42 pm

We find out tomorrow. Sounds like he isn't a big fan of the coaching instability going on with his other choices. I say he is a Dawg.

https://thespun.com/pac-12/usc/kyle-for ... n-colorado

Postby Hindemith on Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:25 pm

I'll bet Phil Knight is pulling out all the stops at this point.

Also, what's going on with Heimuli and Turner? When do they announce?

Postby D-Trains on Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:20 am

Hindemith wrote:I'll bet Phil Knight is pulling out all the stops at this point.

RE: Turner. At least Notre Dame endured an even worse beat down than we did.

dt

Postby JAWA on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:16 pm

Ford to U$C. Oh well, hope he enjoys trying to beat one of the top secondaries in the country when they play each other.

Postby rockycola on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:54 pm

JAWA wrote:Ford to U$C. Oh well, hope he enjoys trying to beat one of the top secondaries in the country when they play each other.

Bummer.

No "woof" today :|

Postby Roses4Huskies on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Hindemith wrote:I'll bet Phil Knight is pulling out all the stops at this point.

National signing day most likely. Heimuli coming up here late Jan. I still really like chances for Asa. Looks like Bucs are coming on Kelly strong. If he bounces, hopefully Turner's HS coach will get off his back. I think Asa is using the time to basically say, "Look guys, I'm doing what I want to do." And that's play for Pete and Lake

Postby Roses4Huskies on Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:55 pm

JAWA wrote:Ford to U$C. Oh well, hope he enjoys trying to beat one of the top secondaries in the country when they play each other.

No kidding.

I'm not bummed. Would rather load up on Turner and Heimuli. Spiker and Osborne will be stars with Eason for next 2 seasons minimum and the numbers they put up will bring even better WRs up to Montlake

Postby Hindemith on Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:17 pm

He chooses the program with a lame duck coach that can barely play .500 ball and where he will get less playing time. Blame it on the rain, I guess. At least he didn't go to the Schmucks.

Postby 57reasons on Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:50 pm

Roses4Huskies wrote:

No kidding.

I'm not bummed. Would rather load up on Turner and Heimuli. Spiker and Osborne will be stars with Eason for next 2 seasons minimum and the numbers they put up will bring even better WRs up to Montlake

If Eason is here for 2 years then he wont have had as good of a season as we all hope for. I'm honestly surprised he didnt declare THIS year, with the scant competition. I guess that is the one other hope for next year - a lot of competition with Fromm, Herbert, Trevor Lawrence, and Tui all eligible.

Next

Return to Husky Football