Advertising

What driving habit bugs you the most? Tailgating? Driving too slow? Not signaling? Improper merging?

Quiz: Are you a crazy driver?
Story: We Seattleites can drive ourselves crazy

Driving Habits

Postby Quinn Dahlstrom on Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:31 pm

Tail gating infuriates me. However if you are ever tailgating me on any highway you will note that your speed will plummet slowly. I just take my foot off the gas---

Postby xseattleite76 on Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:04 pm

Yes. And if a road rager tailgates me, I will report him/her to the road rage Web site.

Put your cell phone up to your ear, get the hint?

Postby Lee Perkins on Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:24 pm

Re: Driving Habits

Postby Susan James on Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:43 am

do my paper for me - Good: Learning to have quiet and skulk taking chances, signals turns, checks mirrors periodic, checks confuse spot once up on a time changing lanes, and it doesn't roil me and I don't oblige differently (I don't pause check someone) when I'm tailgated. Bad: tailgating when in a go to town on, dispatch to figure yellow lights, speeding (but not excessive),

Postby Jimmy Bond on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Many recommend that driving while tired is similarly as unsafe and risky as driving impaired. Certain demographics are more prone to driving while Online Essay Writing Service fatigued than others. The street rule here is basic: the more speed included, the more speed involved the seriousness and danger of a accident.

Postby rockycola on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Susan James wrote:do my paper for me - Good: Learning to have quiet and skulk taking chances, signals turns, checks mirrors periodic, checks confuse spot once up on a time changing lanes, and it doesn't roil me and I don't oblige differently (I don't pause check someone) when I'm tailgated. Bad: tailgating when in a go to town on, dispatch to figure yellow lights, speeding (but not excessive),

You are a spammer. You are a troll.
Spammers and Trolls be damned.

Postby rockycola on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Jimmy Bond wrote:Many recommend that driving while tired is similarly as unsafe and risky as driving impaired. Certain demographics are more prone to driving while Online Essay Writing Service fatigued than others. The street rule here is basic: the more speed included, the more speed involved the seriousness and danger of a accident.

You are a spammer. You are a troll.
Spammers and Trolls be damned.

Return to Road Rant