Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:07 pm

glenstar wrote:
Grandma Lynn wrote:Quit enjoying our conversation, and find
a good subject that might entice someone
new to join in!

Guess I'll go back to politics..then again,
we all agree, so we need others to make
our blood boil!

I had enough blood boiling this past year. I am sure that there will be some soon, though.There is a topic that I have been thinking a lot about, though, and it is what I call white on white racism. I have never seen a race turn on itself before like whites do. Go with it if you want. I will jump in.

You go first!

Don't know what exactly you are referring to.

Re: Please...

Postby Melvin Bradford on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:57 pm

It's the natural effect of a self loathing liberal....divorced from national identity, ancestral history and Christian culture. Call it the Stockholm Syndrome https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome.....a civil war between whites....or whatever.

College professor calls for "white Genocide"...because its cool. Keeps job.

4 thugs in Chicago hold disabled white kid for two days, beat and abuse him. Where's the outrage ? Reverse the races.....it would be an open invitation to riot and burn...with presidential approval. Because it's 'cool' to hate whites/ we deserve it. And the little creeps used "hate whites" and "hate Trump" as interchangeable.

Liberals have made apology-for-racism a cottage industry. All the problems of humanity can be blamed on 'whitey'.
Just watch TMZ for 5 minutes. There will be an anti-white comment and it will be cheered and laughed at.
Or, if you can stay up late...the "white" late night comedians who go out of their way to blame 'whites' for the countries woes.

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave