Top 5 essay topics that teachers give top grades for

Postby Adriana Larty on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 am

There are very few topics that your teacher or professor is going to prefer over others and grade higher as a result. But, there are ballpark areas you can aim for that will greatly improve your chances of getting a better grade. Here are five examples you can learn from, that are collected by the Buyanessay paper help service.

1 – The topics that agree with their bias

Your teachers are human and they have their own beliefs and bias. As you work through the year with your teacher, you should be picking up where your teacher is biased and then use it to get a better grade. Start a topic that you know your teacher has an opinion on and then side the way your teacher would side with it. The trick is manipulative, but it beats getting a lower grade.

2 – Topics that show you have paid attention in class

There are subjects that some students are struggling with in class. Pick those for your topics and prove that you listened and that the other students don’t understand because they are dumb and not because you have a bad teacher.

3 – Personal topics that express something personal about the writer

These may be graded higher because they are more personal. Things that are personal and almost secret are the best, but stay away from anything negative or your teacher will think less of you.

4 – Improvements for the school and praise for what it does right

Saying how the school may be improved could win you a place in the teacher’s heart if he or she agrees with you. There should also be a lot of positive messages in the essay too so it doesn’t appear as if you are complaining.

5 – What I would do with a million dollars

Fantasy fulfillment is a personal favorite of some professors because it takes them out of reality and they can put themselves in your shoes for a little while. It can be fun for them to read what you would do with lots of money or super powers. Just do not go for cliche answers such as create world peace, etc.

Re: Top 5 essay topics that teachers give top grades for

Postby SarahAnn224 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Wow. These are very interesting topics. Seem things are going so well for me today, First i found this awesome resource of the best wireless routers and then this. wow. Was equally searh for birthday wishes for my mom and got the awesome resource of birthday wishes.. I sincerely couldnt wish for more.

Postby rosshickers on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:54 am

Thank you for describing all the advantages and specifics of the work. In our time, there is a lack of transparency in the supply of information.

Postby riyajoshi on Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Have you applied for the rrb alp or technician post this year? want to know the rrb alp and technician result 2018? you can visit our website for all the latest updates. some of the reasion wise result pages are:-

rrb alp result mumbai 2018
rrb alp result allahabad 2018
rrb alp result bangalore 2018
rrb alp result ajmer 2018

Postby al3abtalbisa147 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:11 pm

Amazing information my friend good work and good luck for the next bro i like it so much!

Return to High School Sports