Advertising

Coug Ladies NIT

Postby calabcoug on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:29 pm

I know most don't care about Lady Hoops...but the decimated by injury Cougs with their three best players hurt, snuck into the NIT, and have managed to beat a 20 win BYU and then today edged Wyoming.

Only 1 senior...and Molina the frosh phenom who got hurt, will be back. It seems like maybe Daugherty has the program on a nice track.

Re: Coug Ladies NIT

Postby Coug Tracks on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Pavlopoulou had a career high 20 points against Wyoming today. The Wyoming fans were pretty loud so it was a tough environment to win in. They get the winner of Colorado State/UC Davis next.

They should have a deep, talented, and experience team next season if everyone can come back healthy. Molina is definitely a special talent and was just starting to come on before her ACL. They should have a couple year run in the Tournament.

Postby rockycola on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Samantha Saint wrote:
Coug Tracks wrote:Pavlopoulou had a career high 20 points against Wyoming today. The Wyoming fans were pretty loud so it was a tough environment to win in. They get the winner of Colorado State/UC Davis next.

They should have a deep, talented, and experience team next season if everyone can come back healthy. Molina is definitely a special talent and was just starting to come on before her ACL. They should have a couple year run in the Tournament.

I should write my essay in 12 hours about Cougar ladies and real fast US writers did it for me, awesome!

Samantha Ain't A Saint:
You are a spammer. You are a troll.
Spammers and Trolls be damned.

Postby calabcoug on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 pm

Coug Ladies won another last night and are in the final 8 of the Ladies NIT. Fun for the girls to get a win in front of the home crowd. On to Iowa.

Postby Coug Tracks on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:55 am

A good turnout for us and the students were loud. I'm hoping this might spark a little more interest in women's hoops moving forward especially with Molina back. She's worth the price of a ticket not to mention Hristova and Brown.

As of right now it doesn't appear the Iowa is on anywhere incluidng a stream. Tough place to play in Iowa. They typically support women's hoop very well.

Postby masochist on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Holy Chit! What are those girls eating? Lady Cougs win in IOWA by 8. This isn't supposed to be happening, but it is!

Postby Coug Tracks on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 pm

masochist wrote:Holy Chit! What are those girls eating? Lady Cougs win in IOWA by 8. This isn't supposed to be happening, but it is!
Playing really tough as a team. Good defense and rebounding is winning games for them down the stretch.

Georgia Tech next up in Atlanta. Winner gets Michigan/Villanova.

Postby calabcoug on Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 am

Great fun... what a run for these ladies... Go Cougs! Longest winning streak of the season. Next up G. Tech!

Return to Cougars