Advertising

How to get a beautiful tan?

Postby Dwayner on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:06 am

Hey. I'd like to know if you're sunbathing or not. I need to get a quick and beautiful tan. Where would that be done?

Re: How to get a beautiful tan?

Postby OliverOld on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:44 pm

To tan was light and natural and looked natural, I would recommend you to read a useful article with tanning tips. It really works well for the skin. I find it very unpleasant if the skin is dry from the sun and then I use baby oil. Tan not only adheres well to the skin but also looks more beautiful on moist skin.

Postby priyanka123 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 am

Choose a base lotion or oil with a low SPF. ...
Slather a natural oil on skin with a good base tan. ...
Turn your body over frequently. ...
Position yourself in direct sunlight. ...

Odoo implementation

Postby colombobeauties on Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:11 am

Hello Gentlemen's my name is Elisa, I am here for have some fun and plesure with you. I am part-time model working for several brands. I like to have a good time and also try to something new. Colombo Beauties will give you service that you will never forget. am a open minded girl and like to enjoy moment. We can have good time together with several memory.

Postby dzainsmumbai on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:55 am

Just amazin a stolen glance at the bar, the feel of fingertips grazing on my lower back, whispered intimacies exchange you and me, the taste of whisky bubbles on your tongue. All of these things give me sensations, i find myself in new world. I am originally from Mumbai, has been my home base for the past several years. I love to travel and has thrist of knowledge. The knowledge i can get through classrooms or experience. Visit us on-http://www.mumbaiprincess.com/

Return to Northwest Horse Forum