Advertising

Re: Forum rules -- update 2/8/16

Postby admin on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:31 pm

• Discussions are self-moderated. Please use the "report post" link on every post to let us know about anything that crosses the line.

• Seattletimes.com reserves the right to remove posts, at our discretion, which include inflammatory comments, comments that are off-topic, personal attacks or obscene language, or that are otherwise deemed objectionable. We also reserve the right to remove and ban any poster, at any time, at our discretion.

• Any disclosure of personal information of posters, such as name and address or whatever, is forbidden. Yes people can probably find that on the Web if they do their own search, but the Times cannot be the method by which that information is distributed.

• By submitting your comment for publication on seattletimes.com, you agree to abide by our terms of service:
http://company.seattletimes.com/notices/notice1.html

• Please don't copy and paste copyrighted text from another site -- not even from this one! You can excerpt the lead paragraph or two, and then paste in the link to the complete story.

Thank you,

- seattletimes.com staff

P.S. Some answers to common questions about coding within postings:

- Quoting text: To reference something specific that someone has posted, just cut and paste the applicable verbiage and enclose it as shown below:

CODE: SELECT ALL
Ask not what your country can do for you....
ask what you can do for your country.

- URLs: To create a hyperlinks, simply type the complete URL and the hyperlink will be created automatically. If the site does not begin with "www", you must use the complete
CODE: SELECT ALL
"http://"
address.

- Smilies: You can use the following:
: + D = :D Very Happy
: + - + D = :-D Very Happy
: + grin + : = :grin: Very Happy
: + ) = :) Smile
: + - + ) = :-) Smile
: + smile + : = :smile: Smile
: + ( = :( Sad
: + - + ( = :-( Sad
: + sad + : = :sad: Sad
: + o = :o Surprised
: + - + o = :-o Surprised
: + eek + : = :eek: Surprised
: + shock + : = :shock: Shocked
: + ? = :? Confused
: + - + ? = :-? Confused
: + ??? + : = :???: Confused
8 + ) = 8) Cool
8 + - + ) = 8-) Cool
: + cool + : = :cool: Cool
: + lol + : = :lol: Laughing
: + x = :x Mad
: + - + x = :-x Mad
: + mad + : = :mad: Mad
: + P = :P Razz
: + - + P = :-P Razz
: + razz + : = :razz: Razz
: + oops + : = :oops: Embarassed
: + cry + : = :cry: Crying or Very sad
: + evil + : = :evil: Evil or Very Mad
: + twisted + : = :twisted: Twisted Evil
: + roll + : = :roll: Rolling Eyes
: + wink + : = :wink: Wink
; + ) = ;) Wink
; + - + ) = ;-) Wink
: + ! + : = :!: Exclamation
: + ? + : = :?: Question
: + idea + : = :idea: Idea
: + arrow + : = :arrow: Arrow
: + | = :| Neutral
: + - + | = :-| Neutral
: + neutral + : = :neutral: Neutral
: + mrgreen + : = :mrgreen: Mr. Green
Site Admin

Postby travelkeith on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:18 pm

I told several friends why I thought Washington would lose the Arizona State game. (1) Bad history playing them at ASU. (2) Weather. Even if it cooled down to a what, 80 degrees, it would still be a factor. (3) Playing on grass. It's not an excuse, but it can alter footwork of players used to playing on artificial turf, and, cause injuries. (4) ASU had 2 weeks to prepare, always an advantage. What I did not count on was lousy play from our offense. And, oh, each time our kicker was to try a field goal, I told my friends I was watching the game with, the kicker would blow the kicks. Don' t mind losing if we play well - but we didn't.

Postby Christy Taut on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:59 am

Whats going on here? Everyone is Spamming.

Postby Ashish Kochaar on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:19 am

Very Unique things you have shared at this post.This post must be featured on Forbes.com for the better publishing.
Last edited by Ashish Kochaar on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby D-Trains on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am

Hi, Darren,

A message from you about Seattle Times forums has found its way to me. I want to let you know I hear and share your concerns about spam. Ever since Joan retired, we have very little staff time to devote to cleaning up the forums. That said, it is not our policy to ignore them. I’ll take a look at the situation and see what I can do.

In the future, if you have concerns about the forums, can you please email forumeditor@seattletimes.com? That will ensure that the message gets to the right people promptly.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

--Gina, newsroom engagement editor

AntiRevoke

Postby Julie Wataaa on Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:40 am

Postby Berry Ken on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:16 am

Postby acepsaepul23 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:47 pm

You should have to produce your assignment free from errors, inconsistency and poor structure of sentences, for that you should carefully read your assignment number of times to promote clarity in your assignment Tanaman Herbal Untuk Mengobati Varises.

Postby geekytech on Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:18 pm

AOLmail.COM

Postby concept on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:22 am

The process to create an account in AOL login and to login in AOL is quite simple. This is a very formal login process where one have to enter the details like your email ID and then you get the access of all the products of AOL signin and then you have to create a strong password to protect it.

Next

Return to Northwest Horse Forum