Advertising

OVER THE ODDS

Postby SugengTriwidodo on Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:04 am

Randwick Race 7 No.1 Fabrizio Josh Parr - $17

He's been a little bit of enigma Judi bola . It has now been some 20 months since he won a race, and I must admit he's been a little bit of a disappointment given what I thought he was going to be early on his career.

Fabrizio ridden by Luke Nolen wins James Boag's Premium Stakes at Flemington Racecourse. Brett HolburtRacing Photos via Images

A genuine frontrunner, he can often be overly fierce when leading, sometimes his own doing, sometimes his hand has been forced by a rival, and sometimes it's been a mistake by a jockey. All of it has led to him being a "win or run nowhere" type, with only two placings behind his eight wins.

He has been building nicely this preparation under big weights. First up he was only run down late to be beaten a length. Second up he held on OK behind Pecans at Hawkesbury after setting a solid pace. Then third up, in the Goulburn Cup, his main rival Interlocuter, who he gave 4 ½ kilos to, had the perfect sit behind him and got to him with about 200 metres to go. I really thought Fabrizio fought on bravely when he was arguably entitled to lose by much further.

Get the ESPN App from the Google Play Store to get the latest sports scores, news and videos. Download the app now.

Re: OVER THE ODDS

Postby vania888 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:03 pm

are you want play the capsa susun in indonesia.. are you want tips and tricks to win gambling site? yes we are here. come on join right know and play the games in http://199.192.25.83/

Return to Northwest Horse Forum