Advertising

Most pathetic offense in MLS history

Postby hardcoremarinerfan200938 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:21 pm

This team is so bad offensively that a division I team should be able to take them to the woodshed. How long are we going to see guys like levesque, facito, jaqua and specially montero trot out there and do absolutely NOTHING! Simply embarrassing, and management will not do anything about it. They have had months now to improve our foward position yet they haven't done a thing. This FO and team is absolutely worthless, led by the its leader the round mound. We have absolutely no speed on this team and no scoring ability. To think we gave a future star like nyassi who has BOTH IS JUST FLAT OUT SICKENING !!!!!! JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW INCOMPETENT THIS FO IS, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! YOU GIVE UP A NYASSI AND U KEEP A GUY LIKE MONTERO --- WOW!!!! NYASSI IS GOING TO BE ALLSTAR BY NEXT YEAR!!!

Re: Most pathetic offense in MLS history

Postby gstommylee on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 pm

We just beat KC in their own stadium with back to back goals.

Postby capt.dawgmaster on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Hardcore I just think you like to stir things up. By making ridiculous comments. We just won in KC and scored 2 goals against a team that had won 14 in a row. I agree we could use a another good striker and that Noonan and Jaqua got to go. I think we need more help along the back line. Hopefully JKH gets back that will help. Along with OBW on offense. Don't forget we lost the best winger in the MLS with Zak being out. All and all I thing we have done pretty well. We have a lot of options and have 13 different goal scorers on this team. :mrgreen:

Postby hardcoremarinerfan200938 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

capt we barely won the game with a man up , i wouldn't call it a good game because we got lucky and slipped a few past late in the match. We have struggled to score consistantly all year and nothing is going to change unless we get rid of the majority of forwards including montero.

Postby shs08 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 am

ha hardcore you make it seem so easy to just unload all of our strikers and find a new one. The way mls salary cap is it is not very easy for the sounders to go out and sign a big name player. Agreed we need a striker to couple with montero but get rid of montero our most valuable asset who in a couple years could be worth quite a bit in a transfer to europe (ajax has interest) that is just plain stupid. however, we have a top 2 midfield and with jkh coming back our defense will be much improved. i want a striker as bad as anyone but your bleak outlook makes you sound ignorant about soccer. The team hasnt been perfect but they have tried hard to win are alive in all 5 competitions and have been in relatively good form of late. Go Sounders!

Postby super bobo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 pm

I think hardcoremariners dude needs to stick to baseball.
He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Postby WoodinvilleCoug on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:31 pm

super bobo wrote:I think hardcoremariners dude needs to stick to baseball.

He does the same thing (Fire or cut everyone!!!!!!) in the Coug forum too -- then every month or so, he starts an apology thread claiming that his medical condition gives him ringing in the ears and headaches and that he's not really that negative.... then the next day, back to "Fire everyone!!!!!!!"

But you're right, the root of the problem is that he's an idiot.

Postby Skyline08 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 pm

WoodinvilleCoug wrote:
super bobo wrote:I think hardcoremariners dude needs to stick to baseball.

He does the same thing (Fire or cut everyone!!!!!!) in the Coug forum too -- then every month or so, he starts an apology thread claiming that his medical condition gives him ringing in the ears and headaches and that he's not really that negative.... then the next day, back to "Fire everyone!!!!!!!"

But you're right, the root of the problem is that he's an idiot.

I think I've seen him do it in every forum except the Mariners...funny considering his name and the fact that his comments probably apply to the M's more than any other teams right now.

Postby vikinglifeguard on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:36 am

I just laughed when I saw this thread. We had the second or third highest amount of goals and third highest GD in the league when this was posted. Yes not the best indication of offense, but still. Very much just pure reactionary and not thinking, then if anyone questions, just tears into you because they don't know anything.

Postby amaysing on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Offense? it comes and goes. Defense is generally a constant.

Look at the team record. that is what we keep track of...

Next

Return to Sounders FC