Advertising

Patrick Marshall and Seattle tech users tackle the marvels and frustrations of software, hardware, devices and the online world.

Any windows app that can emulate an android or iOS app?

Postby geoni001 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:04 am

Hi,

I am not a tech expert, so please forgive if this question sound a little silly.
My company has changed our enterprise quality management system software recently and the new one has a mobile inspection application that can be used from smart phones and tablets. The problem here is this application is available only for Android and iOS. It's good as a lot of people uses iPhones and android phones. But I am not among that many and has a windows phone/tablet and there is no official app for Windows devices.
I want to know if there is any possible way of running an Android/iOS app on a windows phone. I have heard that some emulator like apps may do the job. Is it possible or is it necessary for me to wait until the official windows app is released by the developers?

Re: Any windows app that can emulate an android or iOS app?

Postby MeganeBradly on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:42 am

I believe that is not possible. The only solution is to install a virtual IOS machine on your device. But I tried it only on PC.

Re: Any windows app that can emulate an android or iOS app?

Postby Adolf Alexander on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:34 am

this application is accessible just for Android and iOS. It's great as many people utilizes iPhones and android telephones. Assignment Writing Service In any case, I am not among that numerous and has a windows telephone/tablet and there is no official application for Windows gadgets.

Mahjong game

Postby play game on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:44 am

Play the most interesting tiles game it is the most famous in the world wide it is the most exited the play free mahjongg dimensions game if you find the game and get the full enjoy.

Return to Plugging In: A Tech Users Forum