Advertising

Patrick Marshall and Seattle tech users tackle the marvels and frustrations of software, hardware, devices and the online world.

What is motivation and how does it affect my behavior?

Postby Artuno on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:32 am

Motivation is a feeling that people practice just like many other feelings. Literally, motivation accounts for the way the character acts or behaves in certain situations and overall in life. Since every person in this world sets life goal for themselves, the extent to which they are willing to put in effort depends on their level of motivation. In simple words, a higher incentive can lead to efficiency in performance and low or lack of motivation can lead to procrastination and delayed work.
Motivation plays an important role in everyday tasks and is specifically essential in the corporate world. The level of motivation of employees determine the success of an organization and shapes the culture of a workplace. Motivation can be divided into extrinsic and intrinsic motivation and both of these can affect human behaviour. Extrinsic motivation occurs when an individual works or behaves in a certain way for an external factor or benefit. For example, Cheap Custom Essay student spending nights studying to achieve the highest grade makes the grade an external factor. Intrinsic motivation, on the other hand, is one when an individual behaves in a certain way for personal satisfaction or internal desires and not for external factors.

Motivation and cognition
The idea behind situated motivation
Willingness to work hard
Motivation and consequences
Motivation and performance

Re: What is motivation and how does it affect my behavior?

Postby michaeljames on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:00 am

Your topic is truly informative because this is what i was found for last one week. I want to complete my assignment on the similar topic has you done here so that's why i appreciate that efforts, I am also a research analyst at Assignment Writers UK Company since last two years. Motivation is a really tough topic and i have no idea where can i get more information about it but now i am glad to be the part of this too much interesting board.

Postby cbse result 2018 on Thu May 03, 2018 12:37 pm

hello guys if you are HDFC Credit Card User then You Can Check Your HDFC Credit Card Status from here HDFC Credit Card Status
HDFC Credit Card Net Banking
HDFC Credit Card Login
and also you can check your HDFC Credit Card payment and login details

Postby haroldlewis on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:02 am

Working on a dissertation paper can be really stressful if there’s a stringent deadline hanging over your head like a sword. But you don't worry! You just sit back and relax! Our Dissertation Help In UK is here to make things easier for you. Our expert writers provide you with the essential research paper services uk

Postby haroldlewis on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:29 am

Thanks for the great topic. It is really difficult to know what service will write the brilliant paper for you. But you won`t know before ordering. I have found this assignment service online in australia

Postby haroldlewis on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:45 am

Creating content is a skill, especially those that can convert. Hey Mary, thanks for sharing these worthy tips with us <a href="https://www.expertwriters.ca/writing/coursework">Online coursework writer Canada</a>

Postby Riya on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Nice <a href="https://ejobriya.in/">Jobriya</a>

Return to Plugging In: A Tech Users Forum