Advertising

Patrick Marshall and Seattle tech users tackle the marvels and frustrations of software, hardware, devices and the online world.

Re: How to build a scalable web app

Postby jack93 on Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:54 am

Get Morpheus Tv on PC to watch latest movies and tv shows on windows PC.

Postby JennaJ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:47 pm

there are many option like download Morpheus TV to enjoy free of cost movies.

Postby shawnm on Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:08 am

Can you please care to explain me in detail why you wanted to create app like terrarium tv whereas there are many such apps already exist like tvzion, cyberflix tv app, beetv etc.

Postby priyanka123 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:26 am

Presuming you have the traffic needs for a scalable solution, you want to have an understanding of different functional areas of your overall system and understand potential bottlenecks in terms of cpu/disk/network/memory resources. You'll want to work through multiple scenarios about possible failure conditions, and how that will affect the system both technically and with regards to business goals. Operationally, you'll want to make sure your application exposes proper metrics about the current state of itself, and those metrics should be monitored. You'll also want to make sure that your infrastructure is just as well documented as any application systems you are developing, and that changes to that system should be captured in a revision control system of some sort. Maybe most importantly, as you work on all of these goals, make sure you have clear communication, shared goals, and mutual respect amongst the people working on all the different parts that you need to come together.
Odoo partners

Postby forumwale on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:50 am

Well Cyberflix TV is good but in my opinion https://tvzion.me/ is much better in terms of speed and Quality.

Postby Ajith Kumars on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:39 am

I know Cyberflix and TVZion is old and good but best choice is BeeTV app which is latest and best movie streaming app now

Postby techrems on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Get the latest & greatest technology news and tutorials on various aspects of Android phones, Windows PC, Apple iOS, Mac, iPad & other under one roof.

techrems.org

Postby maitrishah3 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:43 am

Previous

Return to Plugging In: A Tech Users Forum