Advertising

Patrick Marshall and Seattle tech users tackle the marvels and frustrations of software, hardware, devices and the online world.

Fastest VPN Of 2018

Postby Elvira Albert on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am

IVACY VPN has been rated #1 in Fastest VPN list by bestvpn.com-The most reputable VPN reviewer in the industry.

Ivacy’s Fast P2P Optimized VPN servers allow you to stream your favorite content on the web smoothly and enable you to surf the web anonymously.

Ivacy is built for High-Speed VPN connection so that you can enjoy seamless Online Streaming, Unlimited Bandwidth, and a Secure Web-surfing experience.
Ivacy offers a VPN services that are compatible with almost every device on the marketplace including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, routers, smart TVs and even your Xbox.

Note: Ivacy has been nominated in BestVPN.com 2019 awards in the Best Speed, Best Privacy, Best Value, Editor’s Choice, People’s Choice and Best Overall categories. If you're like to vote for Ivacy simply go to bestvpn.com/awards and submit your vote there. Happy Holidays.

Re: Fastest VPN Of 2018

Postby raymondenzo on Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:57 am

FastestVPN is back again with its 3-Year offer. Get three years of the fastest VPN at a discounted price of $49.95. The New Year special deals present another opportunity to both existing and new customers if they missed out on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.

The New Year special deals represent the full version of FastestVPN, complete with all the cutting-edge features that continue to define the VPN.

It includes features like AES 256-bit encryption, 150+ servers, multi-login, P2P-optimized servers, Malware Protection, Ad-blocker, and more.

The New Year special deals cover packages that provide the best benefit. Choose from the 1-Year Plan, 3-Year plan, or the 5-Year Plan. You can take FastestVPN for a spin with the 1-Month plan. https://fastestvpn.com/buy-vpn

Postby tinaandrew on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 am

According to my research, Purevpn ranks 1st in terms of speed. I made this research recently in 2019 which can be viewed here.

Following are the rankings of top 5 services with their download speeds in USA:
1. PureVPN - 29.03 Mbps
2. NordVPN - 27.91 Mbps
3. ExpressVPN - 25.94 Mbps
4. IPVanish - 24.86 Mbps
5. Astrill - 24.76 Mbps

Note: Upload and download speeds may vary in different regions.

Postby brucejslusher on Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 am

According to my experience, I am very much satisfied with FastestVPN after reading the fastest VPN review on top VPN service and many other websites. I also suggest my all friends and brothers don't buy any VPN without reading their reviews for the real people or trusted tech websites.

Return to Plugging In: A Tech Users Forum