Advertising

Article on Obama's legacy

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:12 pm

No holds barred on this one....but very interesting.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-re ... 2017-01-05

Re: Article on Obama's legacy

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 pm

I've read all that was mentioned in this
article before. But it doesn't bother his
"followers".
Obama still has a few more days to wreck
havoc before Trump becomes President.
Wonder what's next.
Did you read that Trumps daughter Ivanka
and her husband has bought a "house" that's
around the corner from where Obama's house is?
Both near the hub of Washington D.C...

Postby Melvin Bradford on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Here's some things he won't mention

The drone war and kill list......more civilian deaths than the short war in Bagdad.

The ACA swindle .......over 100 billion per year in taxpayer subsidy.

Exotic vacations.......near 100 million dollars for 8 years

Urban violence uptick ......thanks to war on whites/ war on police to satisfy Obama racism claims.

Lowest number of deportations and highest number of illegal entries into the US on "O" watch.

Politicized Court, Justice Department, and FBI.....Cultural Marxism advancements/ Marxists Attorney Generals/
compromised Clinton investigation.

The ascendency of full blown "fake news" by the MSM.

10 trillion in new U.S. Debt

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:48 am

Obama warns
"Threat to Democracy"......

And yet the Regulatory state is the most undemocratic process of all....and used immensely by "O".

Its the epitome of anti-democracy when all three branches collude to set policy with not so much as a vote by the peoples representatives. Presidential orders (by the thousand), the EPA, the IRS, The Labor Department, the Dept of Education, Ad infinitum making policy, spending money, forcing business......and who can forget the crowning achievement of un-democratic social policy handed down by the Supreme Court ?

Obamas only regret is that the Presidency was not supreme and absolute enough to ensconce his dictatorial imagination.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Obama isn't through yet. He's going to have
his finger in every pot that he can.
Did you see the people attending his speech?
Didn't know there was so many adoring him.

Where was his other daughter on such an
important night?

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:44 pm

...apparently studying for an exam

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 pm

I am sorry most of you believe our president did not do his job or live up to the expectations of the office. I do hope, sincerely, you will not regret your choice in Mr. Trump. All of us hope this nation will thrive and not just survive this time.

Postby kc26 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 am

Here's a legacy for you.

First from senator Obama .......... two years prior to his first term as president .......
'The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government can not pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that "the buck stops here." Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.'

In July of 2008 Obama said Bush's raising of our national debt by so much was "unpatriotic".

Based on the preceding Obama statement, I can only assume that Obama must believe himself to be the most "unpatriotic" president of all time .........

On Jan. 20, 2009, when Obama took office, the gross federal debt (which includes both public and intragovernmental debt) was $10.63 trillion. As of Aug. 3, 2016, it is $19.4 trillion.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:31 pm

We all have hope, like we did when Obama
was elected.
I'm expecting great things, but one never
knows. There's so much he's planning to
correct. Almost too much. We just have
to see, and hope for the best.
Just don't put barriers up for him to contend
with. It's so awful how some people are not
accepting his presidency.
Heck, I didn't want Obama, but we just have
to see what Trump can do. Or not do!
Seems he's picked great intelligent men and
women to guide him. Hope they are accepted.

Postby gabriel allon on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:We all have hope, like we did when Obama
was elected.
I'm expecting great things, but one never
knows. There's so much he's planning to
correct. Almost too much. We just have
to see, and hope for the best.
Just don't put barriers up for him to contend
with. It's so awful how some people are not
accepting his presidency.
Heck, I didn't want Obama, but we just have
to see what Trump can do. Or not do!
Seems he's picked great intelligent men and
women to guide him. Hope they are accepted.

Grandma Lynn,

No one needs to worry anymore or pander to anyone in order to be "accepted" by... who, the media??? Trump has shown everyone how to deal with those nitwits.

One of the many things about Trump being our President that I really like is that none of the bull crap Republicans have had to accept from the media is valid anymore. It's over. Trump hits back harder than they are ready for.

Think about this for a minute. He has disdain for the media and rightfully so. He got here without them. He owes them nothing, zip, nada. They still don't realize they are his punching bag. No one except a left wing ding bat cares a thing about what any of them think anyway.

But in the past, the media has held the power over Republicans. Not anymore. But, only Trump realizes this at this time, Congressional republicans in both houses of have yet to realize this. I think they will pretty soon though. When the mainstream elected Republicans realize that they too ala Trump can use the media as a punching bag. Bam, bam, bam, left jab, left jab, left jab and then a hard right to the kisser, POW. It will be a beautiful thing to watch.

I am so happy and grateful to God Almighty for delivering us from Clinton evil, you have no idea. Donald is the man, he owes none of these elites anything. He will do what he thinks is in the best interest of the American people and the press and democrats can go to hell, where they surely belong. (democrat politicians that is) I am a happy camper. The era of incompetency is finally over.

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics