Advertising

Re: Does Donald Trump care about black people?

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:48 am

fanaticalmariner wrote:There is far too much discussion about color by people who are white ....... as if ONLY white people are "members of the human race". These kinds of discussions are dehumanizing and belittling.

The major point about IQ that (bigots like Moe say) fail to mention ...... is that IQ scores are driven upward in a nurturing environment ....... and downward in a stifled or impoverished environment.

Then why don't you just keep working at getting it shut down...?

Your comment about IQ testing..tests that have been cleverly devised by Afrocentric Psychologists [to eliminate the excuses you mention] always end up with the same racial ranking.

The most basic IQ test of all involves entire populations of people who stupidly choose to bring more children into the world than they could ever hope to support on their own. The most intelligent populations tend to choose quality over quantity.

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:51 am

Moe Gibbs wrote:
fanaticalmariner wrote:There is far too much discussion about color by people who are white ....... as if ONLY white people are "members of the human race". These kinds of discussions are dehumanizing and belittling.

The major point about IQ that (bigots like Moe say) fail to mention ...... is that IQ scores are driven upward in a nurturing environment ....... and downward in a stifled or impoverished environment.

Your comment about IQ testing..tests that have been cleverly devised by Afrocentric Psychologists [to eliminate the excuses you mention] always end up with the same racial ranking.

The most basic IQ test of all involves entire populations of people who stupidly choose to bring more children into the world than they could ever hope to support on their own. The most intelligent populations tend to choose quality over quantity.

IQ is definitely enviornment>>>>>>>>genetics. It's not even close, believe me. My IQ is tremendous, actually, one of the best you'll ever see. A tremendous IQ.

You put a baby of each race in a household raised by M. Gibbs and they are going to turn out to have average to well below average IQ and EQ. Put the same babies in a loving, supportive environment and they likely will flourish.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:04 am

Bo Riley wrote:
IQ is definitely enviornment>>>>>>>>genetics. It's not even close, believe me. My IQ is tremendous, actually, one of the best you'll ever see. A tremendous IQ.

If only I had a nickle for every "genius" I ever met on the internet...LOL.
You are too much...!
Yes indeed, Miss Riley's personal story is definitive proof that IQ testing is just mean spirited, racist propaganda.
She will even tell you in all seriousness that her ancestors were able to levitate those pyramid blocks with their minds.

Postby kc26 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:48 am

I was first in my class at Princeton, I have an I.Q. of a hundred and eighty-seven, and it's been suggested that Stephen Hawking stole his Brief History of Time…from my fourth grade paper.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 am

kc26 wrote:I was first in my class at Princeton, I have an I.Q. of a hundred and eighty-seven, and it's been suggested that Stephen Hawking stole his Brief History of Time…from my fourth grade paper.

Of course...!
But we are still no match for true Intellectual Giants such as Bo Riley and her ancestors...!

Postby godawgs28 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:

Sounds like the white people in Utah.

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:

If only I had a nickle for every "genius" I ever met on the internet...LOL.
You are too much...!
Yes indeed, Miss Riley's personal story is definitive proof that IQ testing is just mean spirited, racist propaganda.
She will even tell you in all seriousness that her ancestors were able to levitate those pyramid blocks with their minds.

Posting on my phone, not worried about typos here Moe.

For the record, I'm a black male.

And yes, the Pyramids no doubt were built with some ancient alien/divine/spiritual intervention. :)

Postby kc26 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:51 pm

godawgs28 wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

Of course these are not the biggest problems ........
The highest proportion of
married-couple households
was in Utah.

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:53 pm

godawgs28 wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

And the white people in Alabama who don't believe in birth control and don't respect Blacks.

And the white people farming in the Mid West having all kinds of kids in the barn.

This whole issue isn't even about pro-life/population control/etc.. this is about racism.

Moe, we appreciate you serving as the board's resident racist. You are now hereby a RE (Racist Elite). That rank is actually higher than Imperial Dragon in the KKK, so your people should be proud.

Shout out to the closet supporters like KC, Grandma and Aurora.

But all hail Moe!

Postby Bo Riley on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Of course these are not the biggest problems ........
The highest proportion of
married-couple households
was in Utah.

That is a skewed stat--there's enough piligamy going on there to reduce that by 50% :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics