Advertising

Congressional Hearing; Comey & Rogers

Postby fanaticalmariner on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:53 am

The revelations during today's hearing show Trump knew in advance that DNC Chairman's John Podesta emails would soon be available thru Wiki-leaks (courtesy of Russian spies)..... who told Trump's people. It appears Trump's people (Roger Stone) was communicating with Russian spies to undermine the Clinton presidential campaign as early as July 2016. It's fairly safe to conclude the Trump campaign conspired with Russian spies to influence the American Election last November. America is going to have presidential impeachment hearings once the FBI completes their ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign & Russians spies hacking and leaking.
Last edited by fanaticalmariner on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Congressional Hearing; Comey & Rogers

Postby godawgs28 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:07 pm

In a somewhat related note, Trump's approval rating has now dipped to 37%.

Postby fanaticalmariner on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 pm

That was a an approval pole by Gallup taken before today's hearing. Odds are ...... the gropenfuhrer's approval rating is less than 35% ....... assuming some Repugs in America actually paid attention to the statements made by Comey and Rogers.

Postby glenstar on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:02 pm

And now Comey is the darling of the Dems. Amazing? He was the devil incarnate when he was conducting a criminal investigation against the Ice Queen, There was more smoke there than there is here. It is a good idea to see the entire investigation before building the gallows. And even if by some remote chance he is ever impeached and convicted in the Senate. our man Pence will be the man, and the conservative agenda will march on,

if Comey holds a press conference in a few weeks or days and says that there is no evidence of collusion, will you accept that and move on?

Postby Don Gorgon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:29 pm

He isn't anybodies man, he is just doing his job isn't he? And yea I expect the republican senate to impeach Trump in order to put Pense in place, I predicted that the day after the election was held. You perhaps would have a conservative agenda then, I don't have any idea what you have now.

Postby godawgs28 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:11 pm

glenstar wrote:And now Comey is the darling of the Dems. Amazing? He was the devil incarnate when he was conducting a criminal investigation against the Ice Queen, There was more smoke there than there is here. It is a good idea to see the entire investigation before building the gallows. And even if by some remote chance he is ever impeached and convicted in the Senate. our man Pence will be the man, and the conservative agenda will march on,

if Comey holds a press conference in a few weeks or days and says that there is no evidence of collusion, will you accept that and move on?

He didn't really do or say anything today that wasn't already common knowledge. Don't think Dems have changed their minds about him at all.

Of course Trump and Spicer continue their ridiculous dog and pony show, refusing to move on.

Trump needs to just admit he was wrong, apologize to the former President, and get on with what he is supposed to be: an adult leading the United States.

Postby glenstar on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 pm

I admit that the accusation against Obama is a head scratcher. If, and I say if, he has some real proof, now would be the time to present it. Now, let's play conspiracy for a minute. Maybe some nefarious element outside of the government was paid to spy in some electronic manner on Trump Tower. Do I think Obama ordered it? Very doubtful as much as I despise the man and would love to pin the tail on the donkey, I don't believe that he personally would order it. I do believe that the Clinton people are capable of doing such a thing. Who knows, We may never know, and if there is never any proof, then yes, an apology is necessary

Postby Don Gorgon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:37 pm

wait a minute, if the federal government was investigating contacts between Russia and american agents, and those investigations took them to Trump Tower what is nefarious about it?

The BBC said the justice department request had originally been based on a tip-off from an intelligence agency in one of the Baltic states, saying that the banks were being used to channel Kremlin money into the US presidential campaign.

Both reports said the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (Fisa) court gave permission in mid-October for monitoring of the activities of the two banks that also covered Trump associates.

that would be perfectly legal and a legitimate line of inquiry. Everybody was up in arms over Hillery's email server, what is the issue with investigating Russian intelligence activity?

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Let me ask all you liberal/democrats a question:

Are you angry that he "may have" worked with the Russians, or that the truth of Hillary was brought to light?

And keep in mind that just because he "may have" worked with the Russians, did he cause any national security issues?

Did he lie and say that if we like our plan, we can keep it? Did he say that there would be no new taxes?
This Russian thing doesn't affect me at all....but new taxes and more expenses certainly does.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/

If we can impeach a president for lying, why haven't we done it with the last 43?

Postby Don Gorgon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

huh, its not anger, its called concern...I think what it would a conflict of interest to work with a foreign government to influence a presidential election your running in. Remember all the howls about Hillary's foundation? Well in the case of Trump and the Russians it would be influence peddling, its corruption. If you claim it doesn't bother you that's fine, I think if it were to be verified it will in fact bother some others

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics