Advertising

Re: Congressional Hearing; Comey & Rogers

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 pm

fanaticalmariner wrote:The revelations during today's hearing show Trump knew in advance that DNC Chairman's John Podesta emails would soon be available thru Wiki-leaks (courtesy of Russian spies)..... who told Trump's people. It also proves Trump's people were communicating with Russian spies to undermine the Clinton presidential campaign as early as July 2016. It's fairly safe to conclude the Trump campaign conspired with Russian spies to influence the American Election last November. America is going to have presidential impeachment hearings once the FBI completes their ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign & Russians spies hacking and leaking.

I have now had time to read up on this.....and you are in fantasy land. Your entire ranting post is false.

below is a linked article (posted around 4pm today) that discusses the findings.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/will-russiag ... -the-left/

Postby Don Gorgon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 pm

its a fantasy that its being investigated?...that is a fact isn't it? I have no idea where the investigation is going to go, your the one that said you didn't care if it did in fact turn up corruption, your the one that claimed it made no difference to to them, that is fine with me.

Postby godawgs28 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 pm

WallaWallaDawg wrote:Let me ask all you liberal/democrats a question:

Are you angry that he "may have" worked with the Russians, or that the truth of Hillary was brought to light?

And keep in mind that just because he "may have" worked with the Russians, did he cause any national security issues?

Did he lie and say that if we like our plan, we can keep it? Did he say that there would be no new taxes?
This Russian thing doesn't affect me at all....but new taxes and more expenses certainly does.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/

If we can impeach a president for lying, why haven't we done it with the last 43?

Every American with a functioning brain (up to 73% now, your trump support groups is shrinking by the day)is concerned with connections to Russia.

This isnt a partisan concern. It's an American concern.

Postby godawgs28 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:54 pm

WallaWallaDawg wrote:
fanaticalmariner wrote:The revelations during today's hearing show Trump knew in advance that DNC Chairman's John Podesta emails would soon be available thru Wiki-leaks (courtesy of Russian spies)..... who told Trump's people. It also proves Trump's people were communicating with Russian spies to undermine the Clinton presidential campaign as early as July 2016. It's fairly safe to conclude the Trump campaign conspired with Russian spies to influence the American Election last November. America is going to have presidential impeachment hearings once the FBI completes their ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign & Russians spies hacking and leaking.

I have now had time to read up on this.....and you are in fantasy land. Your entire ranting post is false.

below is a linked article (posted around 4pm today) that discusses the findings.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/will-russiag ... -the-left/

Try posting an unbiased report, not an opinionated commentary if you are trying to prove a point based on fact.

Is that where you get your news? Explains quite a bit.

Postby Mrudub on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:26 pm

WallaWallaDawg wrote:Let me ask all you liberal/democrats a question:

Are you angry that he "may have" worked with the Russians, or that the truth of Hillary was brought to light?

The United States Constitution enacts penal laws to preserve the purity of election process. The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 regulates the conduct of election campaigns in order to protect the integrity of the political process and to ensure effective political debate
https://elections.uslegal.com/violation ... tion-laws/

Because you got the results you wanted, that justifies circumventing the integrity of the election process?

Had the GOP been hacked and the "truth of Trump was brought to light" would you not have a different take?

And keep in mind that just because he "may have" worked with the Russians, did he cause any national security issues?
Interferring in a fair election process is a criminal offense.

What would you call working with a foreign entity to subvert the election process?

Did he lie and say that if we like our plan, we can keep it? Did he say that there would be no new taxes?
This Russian thing doesn't affect me at all....but new taxes and more expenses certainly does.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities ... ing/false/
Well then that would beg the question; does it matter that it's under the Stars and Stripes or the hammer and sickle?

I didn't like Hillary or Trump...but in the interest of fairness and objectivity, the scales should be balanced...and they weren't...

Did he collude with the Russians? I don't know...but it's certainly something all Americans should be concerned with and want to find out the truth of the matter.

If we can impeach a president for lying, why haven't we done it with the last 43?

Postby fanaticalmariner on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:20 pm

If lying were an impeachable offense ...... it would be 100 times easier to impeach the gropenfuhrer than any previous potus.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:15 am

If there's one thing the Republicans are good at....its cutting and running from their own members. They exemplify all the traits of human nature. Self preservation, fear, people pleasing, media pleasing, re-election, and the tacit acceptance of the cesspool. The old guard establishment is practically a wing of the Democrat Party. They wallow in the abyss of self importance and status quo. The leaders aren't leaders, they're gatekeepers whose sole purpose is to keep the ship of state adrift and the ATM cranking out credit.. They're like the anti-hero who gets third billing in the credits but all the audience sympathy because the script is written by the evil one and they don't have the guts to step out in courage. A Pessimist might say: we don't have a prayer. But a realist says: it's all we have.

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 am

I didn't like Hillary or Trump...but in the interest of fairness and objectivity, the scales should be balanced...and they weren't...

I'd go as far as saying that I hate both of them. I think the world would be a better place without either one of them in it. But to say that this election was fair is also not true. How did the press (a major player in every election) treat Hillary compared to Trump?

Did he collude with the Russians? I don't know...but it's certainly something all Americans should be concerned with and want to find out the truth of the matter.

I don't know either. I don't think anyone will know, so he is who we have.

I was posting to counter 'fanitical's' posting. He posted an opinion like it was fact. The FBI didn't say that there was proof, yet in his posting he claimed they did [It's fairly safe to conclude the Trump campaign conspired with Russian spies to influence the American Election]....and I honestly don't give a damn what faniticals opinion is.

And yet, we still have my outstanding question.......
Are you pissed that Trump won, or the truth has been brought out regarding Hillary.

I would love to see another election cycle. Just give the Trump a 2-year term in the Whitehouse....maybe we'll get a better selection.

It's nice seeing you again MrUdub! :)

Postby kc26 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:52 am

Regarding Hilliary ....... It has finally been admitted that the DNC chair gave Clinton's team the questions that would be asked at a dem debate.

What is not being talked about is the fact that Clinton's team (and there cannot be any doubt that Clinton knew about it) just readily accepted information that they knew they should not be getting.

How would that be any different than say Trump's team readily accepting or coordinating hacked information from the Russians?

Answer is .......... it wouldn't. Both would be wrong.

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:53 am

Yesterday was a setback for Trump and a temporary re-energizing of the fake Russian conspiracy. But nothing has changed in terms of the facts. Trump has taken on the establishment, particularly the IC community, and now they're punching back.

My opinion of Director Comey has changed. I thought with the Hillary scandal that he didn't want the FBI to play politics. This is why he narrowed his investigation of her to not being able to find intent that Hillary broke the law. Many people either believe the 'absent minded grand ma' theory of Hillary or they just don't care like my wife. They say men have gotten away with this kind of stuff for ages... Powerful people skirt the lines ect... it's no reason to bring her down.

But that wasn't Comey's job. He was tasked with finding out whether laws were broken and there were many -- Illegal server, mishandling of over 100 documents with classified information, the use of multiple devices, and the obstruction of justice. Comey did not recommend indictment because he said there was no evidence of intent on the part of Hillary. They needed an email, for example, where Hillary tells Huma Abedin to be careful with the email they just received because they're working outside State department guidelines and avoiding FOIA laws. Pretty hard to believe that even EXTREMELY CARELESS Hillary would be that stupid.

Comey could have found intent by simply reviewing Hillary's Benghazi testimony in which she perjured herself at least a half dozen times.... "Only used one device for convenience"...."Never handled classified documents"... "Returned all work related email to the FBI"... etc. Also, there was a State department video that Hillary made where she cautioned State department employees not to go outside the system and always obey FOIA laws.

Again, Comey didn't find intent because he narrowed the investigation and didn't want to find it. When asked if Hillary's testimony to congress was reviewed, Comey said it wasn't part of the investigation. That's convenient.... in the same way it was convenient for Lorretta Lynch to meet with Bill Clinton on the tarmac for more than a half hour and they only talked about grand kids. When Comey was forced to reopen the investigation just before the election because of Anthony Weiner's computer, the FBI worked quickly to go through the same narrow process to make sure that Hillary did not admit to intent with any of the communications between her and Huma.

Fast forward to yesterday. Comey setup two road blocks for Trump: 1) He confirmed that the FBI opened an investigation into Trump's campaign all the way back in July 2016. And 2) He denied Trump's wiretapping claim against Obama. By doing this, Comey breathed new life into the Russian conspiracy and also seemingly cleared Obama of any wrong doing.

But again, the facts haven't changed. Obama still launched this campaign against Trump using sycophant Big Brother that he put in office. The IC has confirmed unanimously that 1) there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia and 2) there is no evidence that Russia was able to influence a single vote in the last election. So why is there still an ongoing investigation?

The intel report that Obama ordered created is mostly speculation. The DNC server that was supposedly hacked was never inspected by one of our US government agencies. Instead, it was a private company (Crowdstrike) that made the determination that it was the Russians. When the FBI offered to inspect the server, they were denied by the DNC. Many people find that suspect and are asking why the DNC didn't want the FBI to be involved. And also, how could the NSA, FBI and CIA all agree on Russian involvement without inspecting the physical evidence themselves?

Trump is now at a disadvantage because his top law man Sessions had to recuse himself from the investigation because he was part of the Trump campaign. That left a direct path for the FBI, which is under Sessions control, to go directly after Trump.

The Dems are cheering the news that Trump is still under investigation. This was a surprise to most of the MSM because after months of speculation, there's still no evidence against Trump's team... there's not even a clear allegation. However, now that the FBI has declared an investigation, the ticking clock starts. Now they have to answer questions like why was the investigation started? Who ordered it? And what did Obama know?

Trump was not out of his mind when he suggested that Obama tapped him. We know that Obama has done this to many people. There were two call between Trump and foreign leaders that were leaked. How did those get out if he wasn't tapped. It also appears likely now that the reports of the FISA warrants are accurate: one rejected in July (when the FBI said they started their investigation) and one approved in October just before the election. Comey was asked about the FISA warrants specifically and he said he had no comment. Last, and probably most important is the surveillance of Michael Flynn. Even if we take the Big Brothers word for it that his call with the Russian ambassador was picked up by accident, the unmasking of his name and the releasing of the transcribed call were both felonies. Rep Gowdy narrowed that down through questioning to Comey that it can only be a small number of people that had the power to do that. Right now, the most likely suspects are Sally Yates and Lorretta Lynch.

The sh*t storm is just beginning. The people that think Trump is wrong and he's going down for collusion with the Russians are going to be disappointed. The people that broke the law will be found and those findings will lead to other people.... maybe all the way back to Obama.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics