Advertising

Re: Special Council Mueller

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 am

Soggyblogger wrote:Hber, I did not read your last post, and you will almost certainly give a another long winded, fact free analysis of things you know so little about you copy and paste from alternate fact sites and put your name on it. I've caught you at it a couple of times in as many investigations. In other words, the two times I thought you had plagiarized a post I found articles from Breitbart you had liberally stolen and put your name on.

So.....I'm not going to bother policing you anymore.

F^ck off Soggy. I'm sick of your sh*t. I speak my own words. You repeat what Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon tell you.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 19, 2017 11:27 am

SeaFreak wrote:
Soggyblogger wrote:This is a rabbit hole I have plugged up three or four times, but instead of answering me, you just repeat this crap like it was new.

HB is full of illogical tendencies, confirmation bias, and reading comprehension calamities. He does exactly what you describe and will have you going in maddening circles. Ultimately, once you know how he operates, it becomes your own personal choice to go tit for tat with such an insufferable dolt.

You're a dumbsh*t Seafreak. Go back to your Bernie Bro arguments and football is evil arguments.

Postby godawgs28 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Well that escalated quickly..... :lol:

Postby Don Gorgon on Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm

now they have a recording of Kevin McCarthy claiming Putin is paying Trump and Rohrabacher, lol, that is just too funny

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Friday that he’s “never seen anything like” the leaked recording on which House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy can be heard saying, supposedly jokingly, that he believed Russian President Vladimir Putin was paying then-GOP candidate Donald Trump and Rep. Dana Rohrabacher.

In a story datelined from Kiev, Ukraine, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that McCarthy could be heard on a recording of a meeting from last summer saying “there’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump” and punctuating his remark amid laughter from his GOP colleagues by adding “swear to God.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/1 ... ing-238602

Postby Don Gorgon on Fri May 19, 2017 12:54 pm

and it just gets funnier, Trump telling the Russians firing Comey takes the pressure off them

US President Donald Trump told Russian officials firing FBI director James Comey eased "great pressure", US media report.
Citing a document summarising the meeting, the New York Times said Mr Trump called Mr Comey a "real nut job".
Mr Comey had been running an inquiry into possible collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's election campaign.
The White House has not disputed the report.
Meanwhile, the Washington Post reported that a current White House official is a significant person of interest in the investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Russia.
The White House has denied there was collusion between the campaign and any "foreign entity".

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:and it just gets funnier, Trump telling the Russians firing Comey takes the pressure off them

Stop believing reporting based on anonymous sources. There's only one purpose for that.

What's funny is people like you and Soggy and SeaFreak who take the propaganda hook line and sinker. Use your own head and ask why that information is being released to the press.

Fox news reported from an anonymous source that Seth Rich is the Wikileaks source. Other conservative sites are being cautious, though, because it's not their anonymous source. What we see now with the MSM is one media (usually WaPo or NY Times) will release the information and then they all gang pile on the same information. This is irresponsible journalism. It's an agenda driven propaganda media that you're supporting.

Look, I hated when Jimmy 'Kicking and Scratching' Mora was promoted to Seahawk head coach. I thought he was an illegitimate candidate for the job and he got there through nepotism rather than merit. Did I sell my seasons tickets and stop supporting the Hawks? No, I kept hoping for the best for the team.

That's the situation now with Trump. This has gone so far beyond him it's ridiculous. You guys are rooting for America to fail by rooting for some cue to cancel out the last election.

Postby SeaFreak on Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm

We're not rooting for America to fail, we're recognizing where America is already failing and rooting for improvement. So much talk about Presidential politics. I'm 99% tuned out, actually. But, clearly the system that gave us HRC and Trump could use a little work.
Last edited by SeaFreak on Fri May 19, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Don Gorgon on Fri May 19, 2017 1:08 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
Don Gorgon wrote:and it just gets funnier, Trump telling the Russians firing Comey takes the pressure off them

Stop believing reporting based on anonymous sources. There's only one purpose for that.

What's funny is people like you and Soggy and SeaFreak who take the propaganda hook line and sinker. Use your own head and ask why that information is being released to the press.

Fox news reported from an anonymous source that Seth Rich is the Wikileaks source. Other conservative sites are being cautious, though, because it's not their anonymous source. What we see now with the MSM is one media (usually WaPo or NY Times) will release the information and then they all gang pile on the same information. This is irresponsible journalism. It's an agenda driven propaganda media that you're supporting.

Look, I hated when Jimmy 'Kicking and Scratching' Mora was promoted to Seahawk head coach. I thought he was an illegitimate candidate for the job and he got there through nepotism rather than merit. Did I sell my seasons tickets and stop supporting the Hawks? No, I kept hoping for the best for the team.

That's the situation now with Trump. This has gone so far beyond him it's ridiculous. You guys are rooting for America to fail by rooting for some cue to cancel out the last election.

excuse me, they are not disputing the accuracy of the report

Postby HawkBowler on Fri May 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Don Gorgon wrote:
excuse me, they are not disputing the accuracy of the report

YOU should be disputing the accuracy of the report for YOURSELF.

How do you know this latest anonymous tip is not fake news like many of the other stories? Rosenstein never threatened to resign and Comey never asked for additional resources. Recent FAKE NEWS.... from the same sources you're quoting now. They got it completely wrong and yet they never bothered to retract or correct their stories. Nope... just move onto the next FAKE NEWS item. Don Gorgon will believe it and try to convince Hawkbowler.

Postby Soggyblogger on Fri May 19, 2017 1:35 pm

In fact, the last election may have been illegitimate. If Trump is found complicit in the Russian investigation - even if it isn't something treasonable like collusion with the Russians, but more mundane like taking billions of dollars in loans and being beholden to the Russians from financial ruin, or anything in between that call into question the legitimacy of the last election - THAT COULD CAUSE A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS. We've never been there before - and granted we haven't gotten there yet, but it is quite interesting thinking about it.

Given the narrowness of the election. i.e. 77,000 votes spread over three states separates us from a Trump win and a Hillary win, it could easily be argued that even a slight nudge from the Russians would be enough to alter the outcome. The use of Comey's notification to Congress about the new found emails was leaked to the world by guess who? The Congressman from Utah who oversees the ethics committee and is so famous for his multiple investigations into Hillary, none other that Chaffetz. Or however you spell his name. Now he is going to resign in six months he says.

I stand by the facts above. Google them if you have doubts. I know HBer will claim google is a liberal institution and somehow screws with the results from wikipedia and other fact finders.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics