Pretty soon Trump will be tried for
blowing his nose while a Democrat
is speaking!
Trump is our Iron Man. What he's
going through with all these accusations
for this and that, is so ridiculous .

Re: Special Council Mueller

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:12 am

Unfortunately, I think our worse fears are now being realized with the appointment of Mueller as special council. He's assembled a prosecution team that contains Clinton lawyers and loyalists. This is not someone who's looking to get to the bottom of Russian interference in the election, Mueller is out to take down Trump, and he's willing to move the goal posts to accomplish that aim.

If you notice... the nature of the leaks has changed from innuendo about possible collusion to innuendo about possible obstruction. Mueller is supposed to be a straight up guy who doesn't play politics or tolerate illegal activity, but look at the way his committee is leaking right now.

James Comey exposed his true colors when it was found out that the FBI didn't have an investigation going against the leakers. Why? Probably because he's one of the major leakers. On nearly a weekly basis, since before Trump took office, there's been one White House leak after another. The MSM naturally blames that on Trump, but is he attacking himself? Did Trump make up the Russian farce?

Mueller is actually setting up a defense team for Clinton, Obama and the establishment. Those entities are guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice. They have to keep Russia Russia Russia going in order to stave off the coming prosecution for their many crimes.

Trump needs to go on offense. It's kill or be killed time. Doesn't matter that the Russia deal is a farce. Perception is reality. The Russia probe was supposed to be center on how Russia interfered with the election. Almost no time has been spent on that premise, it's been accepted as true since Obama called for the report last December. Instead, all the focus has gone to a sidebar issue -- Trump collusion.

However, there's another angle to the investigation. When the over-site committee first formed, the White House insisted that the leaking of the Obama admin be included in the investigation. The left has called that a distraction or diversion, but nevertheless, these crimes are still supposed to be part of the investigation. Trump was probably thinking at the time that there's nothing to the Russia thing, and once they investigate and find the leakers, the whole deal will unravel. What he didn't anticipate is how deep the corruption goes and how many people are involved. The establishment snakes and alligators don't want the swamp to be drained. They believe Trump is an illegitimate president and they aim to eject him from the system.

Bash Trump all you want but it's not about him. This goes beyond who's in the White House. And besides, do you blue bloods really want to see Mike Pence as the new president? What we're seeing is actually a desperate struggle on the part of the left to use whatever power they have. Time for Trump to learn his true powers and start taking them down one by one. He should start with Comey who has been leaking all along. He wouldn't have done that unless his but was on the line. Take him down and then go after Lynch and Rice. Eventually everything will lead back to Hillary and Obama because they started this hoax.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 pm

NY Times suing for Comey's memos.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... 44922.html

Apparently, Mueller has the memos and they're not classified so they are subject to FOIA requests.

Comey gives an interesting reason for creating the memos:

“I was honestly concerned that he might lie about the nature of our meeting, and so I thought it really important to document,” Comey said.

So when Comey says, "I thought he might lie".... why would Trump have to lie about a conversation he never expected would reach the press? Shows Comey's true intent -- he wrote the memos because he knew they would be used against Trump.

What other reason could there be?

Postby kc26 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:09 pm

What other reason could there be?

Could be that he was worried about exactly what happened happening .......... him getting fired.

I do find it hard to believe that he only took notes on Trump though.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Comey: I woke up in the middle of the night and remembered the memos... that I had to get that information out there.

Why write it down?

Comey: I thought Trump might lie about our meeting

Why would you care about that?

Comey: Because it was highly inappropriate... to even be alone with the man... and he,he ...asked me to let the Flynn investigation go.

Did he ask or tell?

Comey: He didn't tell but he made me feel like that was the directive... he said hope... which made me queasy

Why didn't you tell him to stop.

Comey: A stronger man might have been able to resist

Well... afterwards, did you report this?

Comey: No, but I did go straight to my car after the meeting to write down every detail... including the clock on the wall.

Did you report this situation to Jeff Sessions?

Comey: Yes, I told him to never ever leave me a lone with that man ever again.

And did you tell him that Trump made you feel like you should end the Flynn investigation?

Comey: no

Well why the f^ck not?

Comey: Again... lordy.. I was cowardly... a stronger man might of... look, we had to get the memo out there. People had to know that these personal diary notes of mine exist... so you know.. we can have a special council.

Why do we need a special council?

Comey: Because I had an awkward moment with Trump. He pressured me to shut down the Flynn investigation.

Did he say that to you?

Comey: Not with words

Is that obstruction of justice?

Comey: well now lordy that's not for me to decide. That's why we have a special council.

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:45 am

.@PierreTABC: Mueller has preliminary plans to speak to people in admin, but no decision yet for "full scale" investigation of Pres. Trump. pic.twitter.com/BXcv9OeYIK

"Now my sources are telling me that he’s begun some preliminary planning, plans to talk to some people in the administration, but he has not made that momentous decision to go for a full-scale investigation,” he said on ABC’s “This Week.”

So is this yet another fake news story from wapo?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... d2775e2654

This time they used FIVE anonymous sources and still got it wrong.... or did they?

Re: rt Special Council Mueller

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Trump is not starring on Apprentice. The firing of Comey (at trump's insistence) began a tumultuous mess. Now he needs/wants to fire Mueller among others. Never ever once did he ask any security agency to find a way to stop the hijacking of our government by Russians. It didn't work with Nixon and won't with him. If your Messiah, trump is innocent: then rest of his base should be resting easy. Why aren't they?

Re: rt Special Council Mueller

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 am

beenthereanddonethat wrote:Trump is not starring on Apprentice. The firing of Comey (at trump's insistence) began a tumultuous mess. Now he needs/wants to fire Mueller among others. Never ever once did he ask any security agency to find a way to stop the hijacking of our government by Russians. It didn't work with Nixon and won't with him. If your Messiah, trump is innocent: then rest of his base should be resting easy. Why aren't they?

Oh no no BTDT... The hijacking of our very precious election happened on Obama's watch and he did nothing about it. Why didn't he do anything until after the election? Also, why was this the first time that Obama took action on a hacking by a foreign power? We've had numerous hackings during the Obama administration, and unlike the private orgs of the DNC or Podesta's gmail, those attacks were against government systems. The Chinese stole 21 million records in one attack alone. Why didn't Obama kick out their diplomats and slap on sanctions?

Don't be fooled by your fake media that wants to equate Trump with Nixon. The two are nothing a like. In fact, if you want a good representation of Nixon you have to look at Obama. Where Nixon ordered the break in of a Dem campaign hub, Obama ordered the spying of the Trump campaign starting almost a year ago. But he's probably your Messiah so it's best for you to look away.

Previous

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics