Advertising

Re: smoking gun?

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:06 am

godawgs28 wrote:I understood the post just fine. I didnt claim that aurora was supporting trump, I asked him why someone who claims to be middle of the road politically doesnt reflect that in his posts.

His claims of the left believing the MSM are true. But the same can be said of conservative America lapping up every word Don says.

If you are going to claim "danger" in believing thousands of collective media members, then you better also point out the concerns with believing every word Trump says as well.

That is, if one is truly middle of the road in their political beliefs.

What are your beliefs dawg? You tend to focus on other people's opinion without providing one of your own.

Trump supporters actually know Trump better than the MSM. They don't take him literally with every single word, because they know he speaks in hyperbole. They do, though, take him seriously when it comes to doing what he says he will do. He promised secure borders, death to ISIS, Jobs, the restoring of rule and law. Trump has made tremendous progress in all those areas despite the complete RESISTENCE of the establishment political set in Washington.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:27 pm

If only all the Republicans would be
behind Trump. So he's not one of
the "establishment", but his platform
was sincere and made sense.
He's presents himself as a strong
man, determined to do what's right
for America.
Isn't that what we want? What do
the Democrat's want? They mainly
want Trump impeached. How dumb
is that?

Postby beenthereanddonethat on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Grandma Lynn wrote:If only all the Republicans would be
behind Trump. So he's not one of
the "establishment", but his platform
was sincere and made sense.
He's presents himself as a strong
man, determined to do what's right
for America.
Isn't that what we want? What do
the Democrat's want? They mainly
want Trump impeached. How dumb
is that?

Lynn, this country is very divided and opinions on the matter of Trump are 180 degrees apart. That being said, you would have to agree that Obama was under a microscope. He got called anything and everything horrid that could be said yet never once was he involved in scandal, not even made up ones.Trump supporters are sure, it seems that it's the fake media, it's the Democrats....it's literally anything except looking at all of the facts uncovered since January. Leopards do not change their spots. Trump was/is anything but honest in his life. His past and present are well documented. Even Bill Clinton under impeachment remained popular and left office with high ratings. This can not be said of trump in just 6 months. Two of those months spent literally playing golf.
We would hope to have a president with the interests of ALL Americans at heart. We would hope to have a president who would not rise to the bait each and every time something negative is said. We would hope to have a president who actually read the daily briefings instead of watching faux. We would hope to have a president who took accountability instead of blaming anything and everything on someone or something else. Sadly, I have lost hope in any of this happening and ashamed that the world now laughs. You should be as well.
In hopes of shushing the people, not only has the entire press with the exception of faux been vilified but now this:
http://fortune.com/2017/07/15/white-hou ... onal-data/ Widely reported and not exclusive to only the left wing. Time to open your eyes people!!

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:28 am

beenthereanddonethat wrote:Lynn, this country is very divided and opinions on the matter of Trump are 180 degrees apart. That being said, you would have to agree that Obama was under a microscope. He got called anything and everything horrid that could be said yet never once was he involved in scandal, not even made up ones.

I'm sure you're a good guy BTDT, but you couldn't be more wrong. First, no POTUS in history has received more praise and less scrutiny than Obama. This was a man with absolutely no experience to be president. He was never a governor or CEO and never really managed anything. He was elected because he was liberal, a fantastic orator.... and he had black skin. The MSM completely overlooked Obama's 'anti-American' past even. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Al Sharpton. Not only anti-american but also antisemitic.

No scandals? This is where you really need to work on your brainwashing, because you've been lied to.

*The Fast and Furious was a scandal where the Obama admin paid drug lords and got a border agent killed.
*Libya is a country we never should have touched, instead Obama removed Ghadafi which lead to the embassy attack and four dead Americans. Afterwards, Obama lied and said it was because of a video even though he knew in real time that it was a terrorist attack. It happened on 9/11 for f^ck sake. But it was a month before election so there was no way Obama would call it that.
*Obama sold the ACA with lies: if you like you're doctor or plan you can keep them. They knew that wasn't true.
*Obama spied on the Trump campaign for the last year.
*Obama used the DOJ to funnel more $600 million to far-left activist organizations
*Obama launched the war on cops with BLM resulting in over a dozen cops that were assassinated.

Obama is not the first scandal free president. He might just be the most scandalous of all-time.

You can't be corrupt until you have power. You should find it odd that Obama, who was in power for eight years, and the Clintons who were in power for decades are the innocent ones, while Trump who's doing the first government service of his life is the corrupt one.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:04 pm

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly
mixed up and permanently set!"

No, I'm not talking about mine either!

Postby Melvin Bradford on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:52 am

Everyday the press feeds the mob with hysteria in their attempt to bring down the President. The collusion between the media and the leakers is criminal. Obama, Bush and Clinton blessed this cesspool. The stench is so horrific I'm surprised there's even a straight face left in public life. But then there have been other times in history when the people have been so entrenched in the lie that the unspeakable happens and civilization is lost. The media is digging a mass grave......for the nation they pretend to be defending. It's time to bring out that old bumber sticker:

https://norma07dp.files.wordpress.com/2 ... nuh-tv.jpg

Postby auroraave on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:30 am

Melvin Bradford on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:52 am

Everyday the press feeds the mob with hysteria in their attempt to bring down the President. The collusion between the media and the leakers is criminal. Obama, Bush and Clinton blessed this cesspool.

What baffles me about the effort to bring down Trump, is that it would result in Pence being in the WH - and to me, that would be awful. That dude is way right. Do they want to get rid of Trump for ideological purposes, personal reasons, or because they want another lifetime inner-circle politician sitting at the controls? Pence is that - but does anyone seriously want the country to shift to a far right conservative religious minded administration? It simply baffles my mind that people can't see this. Pence is worse than Trump - he's just way more polished about it. Do people really want the bible's influence in policy making? Trump is a clown with plenty of warts, but Pence? Wake up, idiots.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:10 am

auroraave wrote:What baffles me about the effort to bring down Trump, is that it would result in Pence being in the WH - and to me, that would be awful. That dude is way right. Do they want to get rid of Trump for ideological purposes, personal reasons, or because they want another lifetime inner-circle politician sitting at the controls?

Right, it's about the permanent political class. How many conservative never-trumpers voted for Hillary? If you were to design a politician that conservatives would universally reject, it would have to be Hillary. Nobody has to like Trump, but compared to her, it should have been an easy choice.

Important to note that the RESISTANCE has also tried to paint Pence as part of the Russia debacle. That way they can take him out as well. Some on the left are so delusional that they think Hillary will be put in the White House when it's exposed how Trump cheated and never should have won.

Postby SeaFreak on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 am

HawkBowler wrote:
Obama is not the first scandal free president. He might just be the most scandalous of all-time.

You can't be corrupt until you have power. You should find it odd that Obama, who was in power for eight years, and the Clintons who were in power for decades are the innocent ones, while Trump who's doing the first government service of his life is the corrupt one.

Trump has been bankrolling politicians his whole life. That's one reason why I get such a kick out of "outsider". When Kanye West runs for POTUS, THEN we will have an outsider!

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:06 am

SeaFreak wrote:
Trump has been bankrolling politicians his whole life. That's one reason why I get such a kick out of "outsider". When Kanye West runs for POTUS, THEN we will have an outsider!

Or how about Kid Rock? :D

Come on SeaFreak... you think Bernie Sanders is an outsider even though he's been in the senate for over 30 years.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics