Advertising

Sad day

Postby godawgs28 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Re: Sad day

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:05 pm

godawgs28 wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-gets-slammed-for-not-condemning-white-nationalists-in-charlottesville-2017-8

It's even more sad to realize that millions of White Sheep don't realize that White on Black violent crime is just a tiny fraction of what Black on White violent crime is.
The truth [FBI Table 43a, for example] is so ridiculously lopsided, but the Brainwashed Idiotic Sheeple won't hear any of it.

Postby godawgs28 on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Moe Gibbs wrote:
godawgs28 wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-gets-slammed-for-not-condemning-white-nationalists-in-charlottesville-2017-8

It's even more sad to realize that millions of White Sheep don't realize that White on Black violent crime is just a tiny fraction of what Black on White violent crime is.
The truth [FBI Table 43a, for example] is so ridiculously lopsided, but the Brainwashed Idiotic Sheeple won't hear any of it.

You might be right.

But your comment has no relevance to the topic of this article.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 pm

godawgs28 wrote:
Moe Gibbs wrote:

You might be right.

But your comment has no relevance to the topic of this article.

Sure it has relevance.
Why aren't you and the author of this NWO Propaganda equally outraged that Trump has never publicly denounced BLM and all other Afrocentric "Special Rights" Groups..?
What makes you think Trump should denounce White People who object to the forced, fully subsidized integration of thousands of Africans into their rural / suburban communities...?

Postby godawgs28 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:39 am

You might be right.

But your comment has no relevance to the topic of this article.[/quote]

Sure it has relevance.
Why aren't you and the author of this NWO Propaganda equally outraged that Trump has never publicly denounced BLM and all other Afrocentric "Special Rights" Groups..?
What makes you think Trump should denounce White People who object to the forced, fully subsidized integration of thousands of Africans into their rural / suburban communities...?[/quote]

I can't speak for the numerous right and left aisle senators, congressmen and other leaders who are shocked at Trumps refusal to call out this particular hate group for their hateful act, but if I had to guess, its probably because he has no problem labeling acts of terror and hate when similar acts are committed by other, non white, non Christian hate groups.

His sudden use of delicate, carefully crafted pc language is very anti trump, and it appears as if the world is curious why he is handling white supremacists with such kid gloves.

David Duke probably gave us the real insight when he warned Trump yesterday to be careful, since "white people" gave him the presidency.

Postby WallaWallaDawg on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:01 am

The first article of the Bill of Rights gives them the rights of assembly and speech. So I ask, where is this group of whites in the wrong?

Because they are preaching a cause that most find hateful?
I didn't know that was illegal.

Now, I am not standing up for what this group stands for, but I am standing up for their right to openly fight for it (without violence).

Now in regards to the statue of General Robert E. Lee...... Why take it down? This is a part of history. For those that have studied the Civil War, it wasn't just about slavery. It was about Lincoln taking the rights of the states away and economics.
Those that forget history are bound to repeat it. So if we remove everything that someone finds offensive, how long before that part of history is forgotten?
:roll:

Postby Melvin Bradford on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:00 am

...another way to assign blame on the President because he didn't genuflect to political correctness.

I noticed Governor McCauliffe declared a "state of emergency" and is attending a (black) Zionist church today.

You see, that's how the game is played amongst the criminals like McCauliffe.

Postby godawgs28 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:33 am

WallaWallaDawg wrote:The first article of the Bill of Rights gives them the rights of assembly and speech. So I ask, where is this group of whites in the wrong?

Because they are preaching a cause that most find hateful?
I didn't know that was illegal.

Now, I am not standing up for what this group stands for, but I am standing up for their right to openly fight for it (without violence).

Now in regards to the statue of General Robert E. Lee...... Why take it down? This is a part of history. For those that have studied the Civil War, it wasn't just about slavery. It was about Lincoln taking the rights of the states away and economics.
Those that forget history are bound to repeat it. So if we remove everything that someone finds offensive, how long before that part of
history is forgotten?
:roll:

Assembling, despite the hateful nature, is not illegal.

Murder and acts of terror are.

That's what the whole world (save for the racists) are asking him to publically denounce.

Postby godawgs28 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:37 am

Melvin Bradford wrote:...another way to assign blame on the President because he didn't genuflect to political correctness.

I noticed Governor McCauliffe declared a "state of emergency" and is attending a (black) Zionist church today.

You see, that's how the game is played amongst the criminals like McCauliffe.

Trump has no problem calling out hate groups and speaking bluntly.

Why is he suddenly now tiptoeing lightly and being pc when white supremacists commit acts of terror?

Postby Moe Gibbs on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:04 am

The biggest, most influential Hate Group of all are the NWO Brainwashed Cultural Marxists who have zero tolerance for anyone that isn't in total lockstep with the plan to force the illegal immigration / integration of millions of Third World Stone Age African Refugees into the USA.

According to the NWO Brainwashed Sheeple, it is wrong to hate my being forced to pay for the forced integration of these Society Destroying People [& future Loyal Democrats for life] into my well kept, peaceful, low crime neighborhoods.

It's a multi million [billion?] dollar effort to pull this Africa USA Program off and it's "hateful" of people who are not onboard with NWO Agenda to speak out against it.
Got it..... :roll:

Next

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics