Advertising

Re: Flynn On A Frying Pan

Postby HawkBowler on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 am

Fanatical, the White House fired Flynn because he lied to Mike Pence. Remember?

Looks like you have the MSM narrative down, at least what they hope will happen. It's important to recognize, though, that 'collusion' is not treason or even a crime. Don't take my word for it, Alan Dershowitz knows more than both of us.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari- ... 3221315789

Also, the MSM narrative has Robert Mueller as the person playing offense when really he's playing defense. He's throwing down these charges that have nothing to do Russia. Even the latest against Flynn. The best they can find is that he lied to them. Meanwhile, there's the Uranium One scandal that the FBI under Mueller covered up. The imminent release of documents and tape from the FBI informant forced Mueller to play his Flynn card. He would rather hold that back if he could. The goal of the investigation is simply to keep it going as long as possible. Even if they don't find a crime, and they haven't in the last year, the cloud of the investigation is still damaging to Trump.

It's very simple, Hillary, Obama and the FBI are projecting their crimes onto Trump. They're the ones that colluded with Russia in exchange for millions of dollars and 20% of our uranium. That's a crime. Working with Putin to overturn the election (even though that didn't happen) is not a crime.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Gosh, I wish the lie detector was used.
I know it's not considered for legal reasons.
I guess, legal reasons.
Now they are saying Flynn can get 5 yrs.
Hillary and gang get no years, go figure!

Postby HawkBowler on Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:03 pm

ABC News caused miniature panic to set in with their FAKE NEWS that Flynn had agreed to testify against Trump. The stock market fell 350 points with the news. Then ABC issues a correction.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/01/abcs- ... ory-video/

Shows us two things:

1. Fake news causes damage
2. The economy is highly dependent on Trump remaining in power.

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Hillary managed to convince the FBI not to record her when she interviewed, and yet she said, "I do not recall" to no fewer than 40 questions. Some of the FBI people wanted to go after Hillary about lying about a head injury... an excuse she gave during questioning as to why she couldn't remember anything. Comey shot that down.

Trump was right to point out the hypocrisy, not that the press cares. Flynn is busted for lying to the FBI when Hillary did nothing but lie over and over... and then she told lies about her lies. It's a ridiculous double standard that shows that Mueller's investigation is really a political witch hunt. He doesn't even have a crime to investigate.

Hillary said recently after she was asked whether a special council should be appointed to look into her email server investigation and the Uranium One scandal. She said that would be like a third world country where politicians investigate their political rivals. That's exactly what's happened to Trump. The MSM knows this but they're sticking to script. Shows how utterly corrupt our system has become.

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:18 am

bumping to get these above the spammer that found his way on the board.

Postby Melvin Bradford on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 pm

Thank you for taking the initiative..

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:42 pm

Whatever works. I've tried on Rant & Rave,
and they have tried and tried to get rid of
the computer threads. Never heard of "bump",
but if it works, why wouldn't the Times staff
know about it?
I complained again to see if they are listening.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:42 am

I don't know.... I do that report poster button thingy but nothing happens.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:58 pm

HawkBowler wrote:I don't know.... I do that report poster button thingy but nothing happens.

Did you click on where you want an answer?
I do get answers. Told me to complain. So
I did, but got tired, so will try to bug them more.
So far it hasn't helped any. Computers are
smarter than we are!

Postby Melvin Bradford on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 am

They're trying really really hard to flip Trump with Flynn. The only folks buying it are watching their party implode from sexual harassment charges.

Gee, I think I'll tune into the Today Show and see what Matt Lauer has to paraphrase from the New York Times on the subject................ooops.

Better yet, I'll just tune into a more 'intimate' one on one conversation with some Establishment shill on the Charlie Rose Show..............ooops.

Maybe my US Senator can shed some more inside dope on the Flynn matter and why it took so long for Trump to fire him, "oh mighty voice of the Judiciary Committee"..............ooops.

All men (and women) are born "equal" with a sinful nature.....some are just more "equal" than others.

" Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." "For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

A little Matthew and Hebrews for the day.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics