Advertising

Re: Russian attacks on Democracies around the world

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:53 am

Soggyblogger wrote:Today Trump is tweeting another LIE! He used the term "sh*thole countries" in the DACA meeting and is now BLATANTLY LYING about it. More than one eye witness has confirmed that Trump said the words, and now he denies it. What kind of person denies something easily provably false? A person who is CONTROLLED by his mental illness, that's who. It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Soggy, I started a DACA thread. Why are you posting this on the Russian attacks Democracies thread that you started?

There's a lot to discuss with this subject, especially the lying.

Postby Soggyblogger on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:22 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
Soggyblogger wrote:Today Trump is tweeting another LIE! He used the term "sh*thole countries" in the DACA meeting and is now BLATANTLY LYING about it. More than one eye witness has confirmed that Trump said the words, and now he denies it. What kind of person denies something easily provably false? A person who is CONTROLLED by his mental illness, that's who. It's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Soggy, I started a DACA thread. Why are you posting this on the Russian attacks Democracies thread that you started?

There's a lot to discuss with this subject, especially the lying.

Because I have no interest in any of your threads. Too many falsehoods to combat. I'd spend my entire life doing that, and gain nothing. Why do you often change subjects on my threads?

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:04 pm

"SH1+HOLE COUNTRIES" is a most powerful and accurate descriptor for the parts of the world where making more babies than they could ever hope to feed [and teach to not poop in their own water supply] takes the highest priority over everything else...[except for getting drunk and stoned that is].

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Soggyblogger wrote:Because I have no interest in any of your threads. Too many falsehoods to combat. I'd spend my entire life doing that, and gain nothing. Why do you often change subjects on my threads?

Oh stop being a wussy. If you're afraid to debate it means you're afraid that your beliefs are supported by rickety foundations. They are, of course, but that shouldn't stop you from going at it.

Postby Soggyblogger on Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:46 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
Soggyblogger wrote:Because I have no interest in any of your threads. Too many falsehoods to combat. I'd spend my entire life doing that, and gain nothing. Why do you often change subjects on my threads?

Oh stop being a wussy. If you're afraid to debate it means you're afraid that your beliefs are supported by rickety foundations. They are, of course, but that shouldn't stop you from going at it.

Whatever, man, but this isn't about me, and now that's what this thread is about? No. This thread is about Russian's attacks on Democracies including ours. I haven't heard you disagree with the premise of this thread. Trump refuses to do anything about it. I am alarmed. I am seriously worried about our democracy and every other modern country has taken action to combat this threat.

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:37 pm

I don't believe the Russians had any impact on the last election at all. Wikileaks did... they obtained the DNC and Podesta emails, compiled them, and strategically released the information for maximum effect.

Wikileaks is behind the other elections as well.

How did the Clintons get the MSM to talk about what Wikileaks did without mentioning them, while at the same time putting all the blame on Russia?

Answer the above question truthfully and you might start taking baby steps back to sanity.

Postby Moe Gibbs on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:49 pm

As far as Security Hygiene is concerned, what Hillary attempted to do with her private home based server IS equivalent to pooping in our nation's water supply.
As SOS, 90% of your job is the proper handling of SECURE MESSAGE TRAFFIC.
If you refuse to do that job properly, you are unfit to serve anywhere in high government.
So..If the Russians caused one single Electorate to change his vote, they did our country a favor.
Let's get real, how many Electorates WERE found to have switched their votes over to Trump at the last minute...?
I know that in several districts where votes were recounted they found that 110% of the registered voters voted for Hillary.
Isn't THAT more of an attack on our Democracy than any Russian Hocus Pokus has amounted to...?
One fine lady [yes, she is one of the "Wonderful Vibrants" from Detroit] who was convicted of stuffing the ballot box for Hillary was given a slap on the wrist after she admitted to her crime. She was subsequently invited to a DNC Function and given a STANDING OVATION that would have made Bruce Jenner jealous...... :lol: .

Funny how Libtards use Russia as some sort of evil model now, yet what they strive to turn the USA into resembles the old USSR much more than what they seem to realize.
Currently there is a long line of people that are trying to GET INTO Russia. Hmmm, they sure aren't clamouring to live there for the weather, are they...?

Postby HawkBowler on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:01 pm

The left should give up on Russia. Although I enjoy the implosion, we need both liberal and conservative views.

We are on the verge of a monumental embarrassment. The greatest fear of the MSM, which explains their behavior, is that they can't bear the thought that Trump is actually right. Russia collusion is a hoax made up by the Dems to make up for the their very bad defeat.

Trump hasn't altered his stance. He's still right.

Postby Grandma Lynn on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Soggy says that Trump isn't doing anything
about this. Haven't you learned that we do
not know what Trump is doing or going to
do until he tells us.
His mind is constantly working and if that
means his mental capacity is limited, then
bring it on.
No one can hide from him. He's getting
the gov't cleaned up, with or without his
party's help!
Just when you think he's missed something,
you find out he's one step ahead of it!

Postby Hindemith on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 am

I still haven't heard any reasonable description of precisely what Russia supposedly did that changed anyone's vote. They purchased some ads on websites and/or newspapers? What ads were these? Why haven't they been compiled and presented to us as evidence. I don't recall hearing of a single Trump voter who has claimed that they switched their vote to Trump due to an ad. That's complete BS. Same thing with "fake" comments in forums, blogs, news articles, etc. Who actually reads that stuff and forms an opinion based on that? And again, where are the specific examples of such comments which would have influenced anyone to change their vote? It would have to be some very compelling stuff but I have yet to see any of it.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics