Advertising

Re: Nunes Admits Memo .....

Postby Soggyblogger on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 am

You keep repeating the same LIE. The FBI investigation was well under way when we first found out about the dossier. Period. Full Stop. So stop LYING about it.

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:25 am

Soggyblogger wrote:You keep repeating the same LIE. The FBI investigation was well under way when we first found out about the dossier. Period. Full Stop. So stop LYING about it.

Andrew McCabe said under sworn testimony that the FISA warrants for Carter Page could not have been obtained without the dossier.

Period. Full Stop.

I've caught you in so many lies. When are you going to figure out that you can't trust your media sources?

Postby Soggyblogger on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:03 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
Soggyblogger wrote:You keep repeating the same LIE. The FBI investigation was well under way when we first found out about the dossier. Period. Full Stop. So stop LYING about it.

Andrew McCabe said under sworn testimony that the FISA warrants for Carter Page could not have been obtained without the dossier.

Period. Full Stop.

I've caught you in so many lies. When are you going to figure out that you can't trust your media sources?

Well, I have pointed out how you keep lying even after I point out where you are totally wrong. On me, you have ONe mistake I made and I admitted it. Other than that, you have NOTHING on me.

I don't know the entire McCabe testimony, but Democrats on the committee have said the memo took that out of context. So you just keep repeating that crap.

You never admit your "mistakes" and after I wise you up (as though you didn't know) you keep repeating the same "mistake" so I call it lying.

Point in fact: You keep saying the investigation was STARTED with the dossier. In the Nunes memo it is clearly stated that the FBI investigation started about two months before that based upon the heads up the Australian made to the FBI about Popodopulous shooting his mouth off in a bar. That is when the investigation started and you refuse to admit it.

And the fact that the dossier was paid for by the Democrats was INCLUDED in the FISA warrant application.

Postby HawkBowler on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:18 pm

And the fact that the dossier was paid for by the Democrats was INCLUDED in the FISA warrant application.

That is fake news. Read the memo again. The FISA court was not informed that Hillary paid for the dossier. They were not informed that the dossier was unverified. They were not informed that a Yahoo article that was used to bolster the FISA application also came from the dossier.

You have stated the following lies just recently:

*Republicans started the Steele dossier.
*Papadapolous is the reason the FBI started investigating Trump
*The FISA Memo released by Nunes contains incorrect information
*Obama has the right to spy on the Trump campaign for national security reasons
*Conservatives own most of the media

You can't point to a single lie that I've written. Seriously.... quote me and tell me why it's a lie. I've done this with you over and over. It's tiring because you're missing the bigger picture.... all because you hate Trump and like to wear blue goggles when it comes to Hillary and Obama.

Postby Soggyblogger on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:27 pm

No, you are spreading FAKE NEWS. Try googling it. My OP had the sources.

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 am

Another confirmed lie by James Comey to Congress:

“I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) – once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016,”
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sit ... 060817.pdf

Comey didn't mention the January 5th, 2017 meeting in which they discussed the Russian Collusion investigation.

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:53 am

ha, ha, ha. This thread is about the Nunes Memo. Comey isn't involved. Comey is a patriot. Nunes is a stooge for the WH when his job description is partly that of oversight on the WH.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37211 ... -that-form

Nunes didn't even both to read the entire FISA warrant application. He spends weeks spreading inaccurate information in a desire to protect Trump, but doesn't even read the FISA warrant that is the entire basis for the memo? Insane and incompetent.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am

ha, ha, ha. This thread is about the Nunes Memo. Comey isn't involved. Comey is a patriot. Nunes is a stooge for the WH when his job description is partly that of oversight on the WH.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37211 ... -that-form

Nunes didn't even both to read the entire FISA warrant application. He spends weeks spreading inaccurate information in a desire to protect Trump, but doesn't even read the FISA warrant that is the entire basis for the memo? Insane and incompetent.

I see you've taken in your ration of propaganda for the day, Soggy. Comey as the Patriot? I don't think anyone believes that on either side of the aisle.

Nunes knows more than anyone in Congress what's going on with Obama spying and FBI corruption. NONE of the information he's provided has turned out to be inaccurate. If you're going to keep saying that you need to provide proof of what you're talking about, rather than just repeating what you heard during the Rachel Maddow show.

BTW... where's the Dem counter memo? The White House released it back to Schiff because they included sources and methods. They were supposed to correct that and resubmit to the WH. Now they're sitting on the memo. Hmmm... I wonder why.

Nunes is already on to phase three. Phase one was the confirmation that the FBI used a phony dossier to launch a fishing investigation of Trump. Phase two was the Graham Grassley letter that showed information was fed through the State Department before making it's way onto the dossier. Now we have phase three in which the trail leads all the way back to Obama.

Postby Soggyblogger on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:38 am

Actually, outside of the neo-nazi's, Comey is still considered honorable and honest. Much more so than Trump.

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:53 am

Only 12 Dems read the Nunes memo before it was released. All the Repubs read it. And now with the Schiff counter memo, only 25% of Dems have read it.

Why don't the Dems want to know what's going on? Better yet, why is Schiff and other Dem leaders telling their colleagues to ignore the entire matter?

One reason is the 'I don't know' excuse. Dems would rather be in the dark on this subject so they don't have to answer questions.

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics