Advertising

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Has anyone thought that maybe being
the sister of Rocket Man, she's in the
position of doing his bidding. Look at
what happened to his/her brother!!!
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby Melvin Bradford on Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:17 am

Koreans as a whole want unification. And then there's China..........
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 am
Location: woodland mn

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby HawkBowler on Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 am

The MSM heaping praise on the sister queen is equivalent to fawning over Eva Braun at the 1936 games in Berlin.
 
Posts: 12623
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby Grandma Lynn on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:33 pm

His sister is suppose to be in charge
of propaganda. Which could mean
the jailing and killing of their people.
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Location: Shoreline, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 am

The MSM doesn't even realize the huge propaganda victory that they're giving to Russia. Nobody disputes whether Russia tried to hack us or interfere with the election. However, there is disagreement as to their motives. Most intel experts agree that their main goal is to sow distrust in our election process. Unfortunately, the MSM did that work for the Russians to a spectacular degree. Putin normally would have never hoped for this sort of propaganda success and turmoil in the US.

Also, why would Putin want Trump to win when he has a great working relationship with Hillary and Obama? He played those two to the tune of 20% of our uranium. If given the choice, Putin would choose Hillary because she's a weak leader with a history of selling out America for profit. That's why they targeted the Clintons with their bribery scheme in the first place.
 
Posts: 12623
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby Bo Riley on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 am

HawkBowler wrote:The MSM doesn't even realize the huge propaganda victory that they're giving to Russia. Nobody disputes whether Russia tried to hack us or interfere with the election. However, there is disagreement as to their motives. Most intel experts agree that their main goal is to sow distrust in our election process. Unfortunately, the MSM did that work for the Russians to a spectacular degree. Putin normally would have never hoped for this sort of propaganda success and turmoil in the US.

Also, why would Putin want Trump to win when he has a great working relationship with Hillary and Obama? He played those two to the tune of 20% of our uranium. If given the choice, Putin would choose Hillary because she's a weak leader with a history of selling out America for profit. That's why they targeted the Clintons with their bribery scheme in the first place.


Sorry HB, but I have to call out the fact that I see many "alternative facts" presented in your argument. It is my belief that the reality you subscribe to is the one being purported by propaganda. It is kind of interesting to ponder how we can both co-exist in different universes.
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:03 am

Bo Riley wrote:
Sorry HB, but I have to call out the fact that I see many "alternative facts" presented in your argument. It is my belief that the reality you subscribe to is the one being purported by propaganda. It is kind of interesting to ponder how we can both co-exist in different universes.


I notice with you guys on the left that you like to say fake news, alternative facts, but then you never define what is fake.

That's exactly what I've done in these threads, only I explain what is false and why it's false. All you do is cast aspersions.
 
Posts: 12623
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby Bo Riley on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:13 pm

HawkBowler wrote:
Bo Riley wrote:
Sorry HB, but I have to call out the fact that I see many "alternative facts" presented in your argument. It is my belief that the reality you subscribe to is the one being purported by propaganda. It is kind of interesting to ponder how we can both co-exist in different universes.


I notice with you guys on the left that you like to say fake news, alternative facts, but then you never define what is fake.

That's exactly what I've done in these threads, only I explain what is false and why it's false. All you do is cast aspersions.


Ironic because that's what we think of you far righties.
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:03 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby HawkBowler on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Bo Riley wrote:
Ironic because that's what we think of you far righties.


Thanks for proving my point, Bo.

Whenever you're ready to quote me and tell me why I'm lying I'll read it.

Not gonna hold my breath though...
 
Posts: 12623
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: FAKE NEWS AWARDS!

Postby HawkBowler on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:09 pm

Here's a great piece of fake news:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/21/cnn-r ... an-trolls/

The arrogance on the left is that they think people voted for Trump because they were fooled by the Russians. So stupid and insulting to one's intelligence. The CNN reporter didn't seem to realize that his own network promoted and attended anti-Trump rallies that were organized by the Russians. Were the people at those rallies duped into hating Trump? Was Michael Moore fooled into supporting Hillary by the Russians?
 
Posts: 12623
Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 7:46 am
Location: Seattle, WA

PreviousNext

Return to Rant and Rave - Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HawkBowler, kc26 and 3 guests

Advertising